Warren County @ Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

If we are both fortunate enough to get there I look forward to it - Someone should be bringing some wings that night /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Wings!!! I am definitely going to try to be there.

Aydelot is a top notch coach. Even with all the headaches and issues of coaching in metro, he won a state championship and was in the finals how many times? There is no way that is "choking"...thats called "coaching."

Okay I get it. Like I said, I was just "breaking b---s."

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just from a fans prospective, I will say that R'dale IS taking WC seriously.

If they are all that predictable though it will make for an easy game for the starters and the DC. Which would be nice for a change.

What exactly is the problem there in WC? I remember when they fielded some GREAT teams.

I think Warren Co has the same problem a lot of 'rural' schools are having - growth is not getting to them as much as other locations. I wonder how many football players in Murfreesboro are 'second generation' Rutherford Countians?

I can assure you that I have forgotten more football than you wil ever know. I wasn't a star, but I played for coach Dooley's Georgia Bulldogs in the mid-70's. As for the Warrior coaching staff, I really can only make observations on what I have seen, albeit one and half game in person, and others on video. Now for coach Aydelott, I have been pulling his chain because I had heard that he worked in Metro-Nashville where football is somewhat non-existent. Nothing personal, just "breaking b---s." Never said anything about any players, other than their technique (running around blocks) Your warrior fans need to chill, can't help it "I Believe in MY Dogs."

Apperently coach Dooley did not put his foot in your backside enough! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Apperently coach Dooley did not put his foot in your backside enough! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The way I have seen this warren county team play, I think that they may have a chance to upset the warriors.

I think Warren Co has the same problem a lot of 'rural' schools are having - growth is not getting to them as much as other locations. I wonder how many football players in Murfreesboro are 'second generation' Rutherford Countians?

We have 1900 students at warren county, i believe that is more than any school in the Boro, Warren County is a gold mine ready to be picked by the right coaches in every sport. We have no advantage , on the coaching side of it, in any sport . There is not one coach at warren county that would even be considered for another head coaching job in our district or surrounding districts. With that said, I do believe all our coaches are doing the best they know how to do. Good luck Pioneers at Riverdale.

We have 1900 students at warren county, i believe that is more than any school in the Boro, Warren County is a gold mine ready to be picked by the right coaches in every sport. We have no advantage , on the coaching side of it, in any sport . There is not one coach at warren county that would even be considered for another head coaching job in our district or surrounding districts. With that said, I do believe all our coaches are doing the best they know how to do. Good luck Pioneers at Riverdale.

I believe Riverdale has around 2200.

and let's see...what can I tell you about your program you didn't know......hmmm.....

In 1993, you suffered a 6-0 loss to Lebanon. It was the last time Riverdale was shut out in region play. You also were not region champs that year. Your starting QB that night, who was supposed to be so great, finished his career at Cumberland University with a losing record. What about your superstar QB Alvin Duke? Or, maybe the great Antron Peebles? Should I even mention Eric Locke?

How about my knowledge of your offensive sets or your defensive schemes, should that be my next post?

I can add a lil tidbit to this discussion too..... the DC who shut Rankin out in that 6-0 loss that you are talking about is the current DC at Oakland!!

Who was the region champs that yr? was it Lebanon with that win over RHS? I know it wasn't OHS. Help us out....who was their QB?

Bddog,

Just what I thought, a coward's response. You call people out by name, and refuse

to reveal your sorry name. No one is a bigger coward than you.

Is there a bigger self-promoter than you on the boards? Please define "play."

My conjecture is that you walked on for Vince Dooley and never played a down

of D1 ball.

Keep pounding the keyboard, you COWARD! If you actually played the game,

you would have been coached by a high school coach. Who is low enough to

put down the profession that they allegedly benefited from? That would be

you, Bddog, you scum-sucking coward.

Reveal your name as you have called out high school players and coaches by

name.

If you don't say who you are, then you are obviously ashamed to admit who you

are -- a bench-warming water-boy who is a knight of the keyboards.

You never had the skills to play a snap in college, and you lack the courage to say

your name. What is worse than someone who picks on kids in high school by name

but refuses to reveal his own name? A real second-rate bleacher loser.

Keep posting, you wannabe.

I tell you what "all knowing" if you think I am a coward, I will be more than willing to meet you in person. We will see if you are as brave in person as you are on here. I do not coach high school football, nor would I even consider it. I work in the private sector, but I have had played football in a big time college program. As for my observations about the Riverdale coaching staff, that is just what it is observations. So there, put this in your pipe and smoke it.