Stewart Co. @ Hickman Co.

BigDawgStatus

Game stats: Hickman Co. 40, Waverly 8

Friday, September 14, 2007 Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

Hickman Co. 7 7 20 6 0 40

Waverly 0 0 8 0 0 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scoring summary

H-Scott Sowell 20 run (Kyle Scott kick). H-D.J. Key 45 run (Scott kick). H-Sowell 5 run (run failed). H-Key 20 run (Sowell run). W- 10 run (run). H-Sowell 28 run (run failed). H-Tyler Bowman 1 run (kick failed).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game statistics

First downs Rushes Passing Pass yards Fumbles Punts Penalties

Hickman Co. 18 53-342 0-2-0 0 2-1 2-36.0 6-50

Waverly 7 33-54 1-8-2 3 2-1 4-42.0 4-25

Individual statistics

Waverly

Rushing

Ethan Baggett 1-1

Adam Copeskey 1-5

Tyler Fuller 1--5

Jake Hale 4--12

Critter Howell 3-30

Dustin Luten 9-26

Travis March 1--1

Corey Stephens 4--30

Thomas Werfel 3-20

Passing (CMP-ATT-INT-YDS)

Jake Hale 0-1-0-0

Corey Stephens 1-5-0-2

Receiving

Thomas Werfel 1-2

Punting

Corbin Jones 5-40.0

Hickman Co.

Rushing

Zach Armstrong 1-1

Justin Bates 2-2

Tyler Bowman 3-1, 1 TD

Marcus Grimes 4-32

Philip Jenkins 5-27

D.J. Key 3-65, 2 TD

Scott Sowell 19-145, 3 TD

Jon Victory 2--10

Josh Victory 3--1

John Villareal 15-80

D.J. Key 0-2-0-0

Punting

Marcus Grimes 2-36.0

Kicking (FG-FGA XP-XPA Pts.)

Ian Springer 0-0 0-1 0

Kyle Scott 0-0 2-2 2

Your point? Yes Hickman beat the Tigers. We all knew that. The stats show that it was 28-8 in the third and no coach pulls out starters in a game that quick. I'm through with this guys. The statistics don't lie and it is over with. Hickman County did okay this year considering they are playing with 4A players this year and next. Stewart County I thought did a really good job winning some games they normally would have not. A tribute to the coaches and players.

I think HC wins, but sure am rooting for SC. Go Rebels!!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your point? Yes Hickman beat the Tigers. We all knew that. The stats show that it was 28-8 in the third and no coach pulls out starters in a game that quick. I'm through with this guys. The statistics don't lie and it is over with. Hickman County did okay this year considering they are playing with 4A players this year and next. Stewart County I thought did a really good job winning some games they normally would have not. A tribute to the coaches and players.

It was also 28-0 in the third as well...which is can warrent a coach to take out starters, especially with a total of 60 yeards for the game on offense....

Still whining about a game that took place months ago. Who cares about the HC/Waverly game? The game has long been over. And why does Papatiger always come back around whining about HC having 4A players...blah, blah, blah. We've already heard that argument and debated it. Let it go, papa, let it go...Bashing HC over and over won't get Waverly into the playoffs this year no matter how hard you try.

Still whining about a game that took place months ago. Who cares about the HC/Waverly game? The game has long been over. And why does Papatiger always come back around whining about HC having 4A players...blah, blah, blah. We've already heard that argument and debated it. Let it go, papa, let it go...Bashing HC over and over won't get Waverly into the playoffs this year no matter how hard you try.

Amen brother, this thread is supposed to be about Stewart Co. and Hickman Co. not HC/Waverly.

Less than 22hours to game time and I still believe this will be aclose game it's in the top 20 ig games on this site at number 11 and unapproved website list it as #3 big game.

Congrats to both teams on the playoff, hope its injury free.

Game stats: Hickman Co. 40, Waverly 8

Friday, September 14, 2007 Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

Hickman Co. 7 7 20 6 0 40

Waverly 0 0 8 0 0 8

Scoring summary

H-Scott Sowell 20 run (Kyle Scott kick). H-D.J. Key 45 run (Scott kick). H-Sowell 5 run (run failed). H-Key 20 run (Sowell run). W- 10 run (run). H-Sowell 28 run (run failed). H-Tyler Bowman 1 run (kick failed).

Game statistics

First downs Rushes Passing Pass yards Fumbles Punts Penalties

Hickman Co. 18 53-342 0-2-0 0 2-1 2-36.0 6-50

Waverly 7 33-54 1-8-2 3 2-1 4-42.0 4-25

Individual statistics

Waverly

Rushing

Ethan Baggett 1-1

Adam Copeskey 1-5

Tyler Fuller 1--5

Jake Hale 4--12

Critter Howell 3-30

Dustin Luten 9-26

Travis March 1--1

Corey Stephens 4--30

Thomas Werfel 3-20

Jake Hale 0-1-0-0

Corey Stephens 1-5-0-2

Receiving

Thomas Werfel 1-2

Punting

Corbin Jones 5-40.0

Hickman Co.

Rushing

Zach Armstrong 1-1

Justin Bates 2-2

Tyler Bowman 3-1, 1 TD

Marcus Grimes 4-32

Philip Jenkins 5-27

D.J. Key 3-65, 2 TD

Scott Sowell 19-145, 3 TD

Jon Victory 2--10

Josh Victory 3--1

John Villareal 15-80

D.J. Key 0-2-0-0

Punting

Marcus Grimes 2-36.0

Kicking (FG-FGA XP-XPA Pts.)

Ian Springer 0-0 0-1 0

Kyle Scott 0-0 2-2 2

forget all this crap and hc kick the crap out of sc.

Amen brother, this thread is supposed to be about Stewart Co. and Hickman Co. not HC/Waverly.

Less than 22hours to game time and I still believe this will be aclose game it's in the top 20 ig games on this site at number 11 and unapproved website list it as #3 big game.

Congrats to both teams on the playoff, hope its injury free.

Good attitude! BTW, that's what the Stewart County Rebels are all about...Attitude, Intensity and Enthusiasm! Shows what good coaching, a team effort and supportive parents can do. Looking forward to a good game - and Go Rebs! Regardless of the outcome of this game, we couldn't be prouder...Scoop

hope what is just a rumor? come on let us in on the info

Well i did read on another thread that swenson was leaving.

but the rumor was about a player getting kicked off the team.

but this is just a rumor & i wouldn't tell his name or what for

because it may just be trash talking & i wouldn't want to say

something about a kid that wasn't true. i really hope it isn't