Rockwood vs. GP

Took

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a long season since you ain't beat anyone with a above .500 record besides that barn burner game with cumberland that if their cumberlands qb wouldn't have got hurt rockwood would be playin cumberland instead of G.P. When you play somebody who wins more than half or atleast half they're game then you can say something!

tellico Plians (3a) 0-10 .000

Sequoyah (3a) 2-8 .200

Chuckey-Doak (2a) 3-7 .300

Piegon Forge (3a) 3-7 .300

Happy Valley (2a) 4-6 .400

Rutledge (3a) {Yall Lost} 7-3 .700

North Greene (2a) 1-9 .100

South Greene (2a) 4-6 .400

West greene (2a) 1-9 .100

Cumberland Gap (2a) 9-1 .900

and P.S......Please don't break out the ACT test booklets when Rockwood is kickin your butts in the 4th and the game is already put away! Bc we all know ya'll up there are so much smarter than us country people! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

goodluck though

Rockwood by 21

eat it up friday night goat! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

WHATEVER IT TAKES...

Have now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACT practice question.

If GP scores 30 and Rockwood scores 14, who wins?

A. Rockwood should have because the mean ole TSSAA wouldn't let #41 play

B. The sprinkler system

C. Midway, Harriman, Oneida, and Kingston because GP wasn't good enough to beat Rockwoods non-region opps

D. GP even though they play in the weakest Region in America

Can a goat survive on Crow? Eat it up next week, might make a nice snack on Friday night before basketball game.

Have now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACT practice question.

If GP scores 30 and Rockwood scores 14, who wins?

A. Rockwood should have because the mean ole TSSAA wouldn't let #41 play

B. The sprinkler system

C. Midway, Harriman, Oneida, and Kingston because GP wasn't good enough to beat Rockwoods non-region opps

D. GP even though they play in the weakest Region in America

Can a goat survive on Crow? Eat it up next week, might make a nice snack on Friday night before basketball game.

Congrats to GP on a great game.. But come on man that's showing no class... Rockwood played their hearts out and i believe Allen(wearing 45 tonight) played the whole game with a dislocated shoulder and broke thumb and something was wrong with his leg not sure what tho.. And a few other tigers played through injuries as well.. Tigers showed a lot of guts tonight and I've never been more proud to be a Rockwood fan.. So you need to keep your sarcastic statements to yourself and try to show a LITTLE class.. Even tho most of the GP players, from what I heard, showed no class at all and talked a whole bunch of trash.. Good luck to GP I hope they do well and for the Rockwood seniors who are pretty devistated right now, it's been great watching ya'll play.. Don't let idiots like this bring you down.. Good luck to Rockwood next year I'll be there again watching and hoping for a great season...

GO TIGERS!!!

Congrats to GP on a great game.. But come on man that's showing no class... Rockwood played their hearts out and i believe Allen(wearing 45 tonight) played the whole game with a dislocated shoulder and broke thumb and something was wrong with his leg not sure what tho.. And a few other tigers played through injuries as well.. Tigers showed a lot of guts tonight and I've never been more proud to be a Rockwood fan.. So you need to keep your sarcastic statements to yourself and try to show a LITTLE class.. Even tho most of the GP players, from what I heard, showed no class at all and talked a whole bunch of trash.. Good luck to GP I hope they do well and for the Rockwood seniors who are pretty devistated right now, it's been great watching ya'll play.. Don't let idiots like this bring you down.. Good luck to Rockwood next year I'll be there again watching and hoping for a great season...

GO TIGERS!!!

It wasn't low class when rockwood fans did it before the game but low class now? From what you heard? Now whos low class? Sour grapes!!!!!!So does Allen wear 41 normally? If so, why change?

A few observations.

1. Rockwood played tough, was much better than advertised.

2. Never have seen a game that the officials tried to change. 120 yards in penalties for GP, 80 yards in called back plays including a 40 yard touchdown pass with tremendous catch by Chase Young.

3. 41 did not play, was on the sidelines cheering his team on.

4. Both fans were good, many Rockwood fans congratulating GP after game.

5. GP can play much better than this. Need to put a whole game together like the 1st half.

6. WHERE IN THE WWOOOORRRLLLLDDD did those refs come from?

Both teams had a lot of penalties last night. If I was GP I'd definitely talk to my linemen and let them know where the line of scrimmage is. And that was a great catch by No. 7. Allen wore 45 instead of 44 because his dad wore 45 in high school.

GP had exactly twice the number of penalty yards than Rockwood. (News Sentinel) Interestingly, most of their penalties were after the score was 23-0. Rockwood played good, no doubt, but the refs were unbelievable.

GO TIGERS!!!

Did GP win? Yes. Did Rockwood play hard? Yes. Now why do you insist on dragging GP's players through the mud by calling them low class. I've been out on that field before. I'm sure GP was the only team running their mouth. It's high school football. That's what teenagers do. If I'm not mistaking, the team in the Green and Gold was the one that got whisteled for a late hit and should have been called for a chop block on a punt. Those are the classly plays that result in injuries. Am I trying to disrespect Rockwood? NO. I just want you to realize that there are two sides to every story and these are high school kids. Congratulations to Rockwood on a hard faught ball game. It's a shame that you must be tarnished by fans who can't see reality.

Did GP win? Yes. Did Rockwood play hard? Yes. Now why do you insist on dragging GP's players through the mud by calling them low class. I've been out on that field before. I'm sure GP was the only team running their mouth. It's high school football. That's what teenagers do. If I'm not mistaking, the team in the Green and Gold was the one that got whisteled for a late hit and should have been called for a chop block on a punt. Those are the classly plays that result in injuries. Am I trying to disrespect Rockwood? NO. I just want you to realize that there are two sides to every story and these are high school kids. Congratulations to Rockwood on a hard faught ball game. It's a shame that you must be tarnished by fans who can't see reality.

This was a good game.. But from what I heard at halftime.. (yes I was being nosey) I heard Ol' John Webb say there players took this game lightly and had a bad practice day before the game.. this had to be the reason they lost becuase after he pointed this out to them they played very hard.. There was alot of mouth running going on by both teams but I do think GP initiated it on the very first kick off they was in the returners ear and pushing off of him as he tried to get up.. They was hitting the allen late.. They was in the QB #1 ear the whole game.. The chop block should have been called but I do remember GP called a fair catch and after he caught the ball number 32 got a cheap shot on a tiger defender.. I also seen number 32 kick a tiger receiver in his man hood.. I think it was Hill.. When they got whistled for a late hit I dont think it was so much late because he drug Tinker out of bounds but I seen a couple of his teammates chewing him out about it.. It was a good game.. everyone played hard Rockwood had a horrible 1st half.. Allen played an amazing game it was sad to see him lose he played so hard!