Bledsoe Co. @ DCA

Bledsoebtheboys

Well, boys its over for this season, but next year starts Monday for alot of you. I thought as a whole our boys played pretty good. We had a couple of penalties that cost us dearly (roughing the passer, and the personal foul with it 12-8 with about 4 or 5 minutes left), but DCA had a bunch that allowed us the opportunity to win. As I have stated many times...Brown needs more touches. He showed up last night BIG like all the good players do! I felt like we had the chance to win this one before we left and turns out we did, came up a little short, but that happens. I am still disappointed with our record as I am sure everyone else is 4-7 is just not exceptable, but we finished playing hard last night and I am proud of that.

Now...for those of have tried all year to figure out who I am.....NO ONE has even been close! I have taken on the roll of almost everyone that anyone thought I was and I will admit that was fun for me. I have stated some things on here that I thought needed to be said. I have talked alot about teams from the 70's & 80's because I watched them growing up. I have talked about the admin because I think they are terrible. I have said who we need as Superintendent because that is who we need. I actually played for him a little before he quit coaching. I have not let anyone figure out who I am not because of my job (I don't even work in Bledsoe County), but because my son played and I did not want anything held against him. He is now finished unless he decides to TRY and play at the next level. So, for those who thought they knew who I was all year...WRONG, and for those of you that I let them think I was, sorry, but it really gave my wife and I too many laughs!

Until next time,

Go Warriors!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine some of the Bledsoe guys will be sore too. Yeah, I think DCA got a few shots,lost their cool some, but the leg whips, tripping and spearing, that is redneck.

But on the positive side, Bledsoe got after the QB good, I thought the their coach had them ready to play, taking away some things. DCA had to earn it!

I'm sorry that we play hard nosed football..... I guess they don't play that in the Nashville area....

I'm sorry that we play hard nosed football..... I guess they don't play that in the Nashville area....

Do you call trying to twist the running backs ankle while he is down "Hard nosed football"

Do you call players actually telling each other at the line of scrimmage to "take out a knee" Hard nosed football?

If so, NO we don't play "hard nosed football" in the Nashville area. We call that "Cheap and Dirty" football.

But maybe the team you all play next week will be as "tough" as you all. Oh... wait.... Nevermind.....

I am so proud of the real warriors of the valley! You played hard last night and was up for the game that makes me happy and i am proud of the team!

I am also pretty much upbeat about the coaching staff! hubert all in all a pretty good job for a first year coach trying to rebuild a program and also the warrior sprit that is in all us warrior fans!

I think hubert learned alot this year and that will carry over into next year! Another thing he will lets his assistants coach that is a good thing houston,brian,jason and carlos good job i wish we could somehow get bagwell back in here to help and maybe one more quality coach and all the pieces would be in place to really get things going!

The off season conditioning has got to improve though we have got to be in shape to play when fall practice begins that is how games are won! I have family in a area of the state were there are three of the states top programs and they are relentless on conditioning year round and football season starts the monday after their last game that is what needs to get started here!

Looking foward to next year and hard work pays off so get after it! For all those who got on here and said how hard these boys worked in the off season look do some asking around at schools who have top notch programs and see what kind of off season conditining these schools have and then compare to what we did this pre season and you will understand why i say this!

I will have to say though it was better this year than in the past 4-5 yrs but it has to get better!

Not being negative just saying the truth!

Also i never said warrior 2024 said anything negative i just think he said to much thats all!

Well, boys its over for this season, but next year starts Monday for alot of you. I thought as a whole our boys played pretty good. We had a couple of penalties that cost us dearly (roughing the passer, and the personal foul with it 12-8 with about 4 or 5 minutes left), but DCA had a bunch that allowed us the opportunity to win. As I have stated many times...Brown needs more touches. He showed up last night BIG like all the good players do! I felt like we had the chance to win this one before we left and turns out we did, came up a little short, but that happens. I am still disappointed with our record as I am sure everyone else is 4-7 is just not exceptable, but we finished playing hard last night and I am proud of that.

Now...for those of have tried all year to figure out who I am.....NO ONE has even been close! I have taken on the roll of almost everyone that anyone thought I was and I will admit that was fun for me. I have stated some things on here that I thought needed to be said. I have talked alot about teams from the 70's & 80's because I watched them growing up. I have talked about the admin because I think they are terrible. I have said who we need as Superintendent because that is who we need. I actually played for him a little before he quit coaching. I have not let anyone figure out who I am not because of my job (I don't even work in Bledsoe County), but because my son played and I did not want anything held against him. He is now finished unless he decides to TRY and play at the next level. So, for those who thought they knew who I was all year...WRONG, and for those of you that I let them think I was, sorry, but it really gave my wife and I too many laughs!

Until next time,

Go Warriors!

you tell em HC.............. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You had 4 first downs!! If you were in Nashville, you wouldn't have even gotten into the playoffs. DCA should have won by 4 touchdowns. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You had 4 first downs!! If you were in Nashville, you wouldn't have even gotten into the playoffs. DCA should have won by 4 touchdowns. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you are right 4 first downs and 90 yds of total offense want get the job done even if you are a 4-7 powerhouse

Do you call trying to twist the running backs ankle while he is down "Hard nosed football"Do you call players actually telling each other at the line of scrimmage to "take out a knee" Hard nosed football?If so, NO we don't play "hard nosed football" in the Nashville area. We call that "Cheap and Dirty" football.But maybe the team you all play next week will be as "tough" as you all. Oh... wait.... Nevermind.....

I'm guessing you saw and heard the players doing this on every play.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... If I'm not mistaken aren't you from Cannon County?

you are right 4 first downs and 90 yds of total offense want get the job done even if you are a 4-7 powerhouse

So your calling us a powerhouse? Because none of the Bledsoe fans said that....

Yeah DCA should have beat us by 4 TD's but they didn't! If not for #21, DCA has nothing.....

Until next time,

Go Warriors!

Does he have any offers for football?

Do you call trying to twist the running backs ankle while he is down "Hard nosed football"

Do you call players actually telling each other at the line of scrimmage to "take out a knee" Hard nosed football?

If so, NO we don't play "hard nosed football" in the Nashville area. We call that "Cheap and Dirty" football.

But maybe the team you all play next week will be as "tough" as you all. Oh... wait.... Nevermind.....

HAHAHAH Kid... You want a tissue ? Can't handle Valley football ?? That same stuff happens everywhere despite what ANYONE SAYS... THATS FOOTBALL, its a mans game...

Until next time,

Go Warriors!

I have laid back and read most of what all has went on on here all season! I have even laughed out loud at some of the stuff wrote on here! But for anyone to believe that you are who you are putting yourself out to be needs to know HC personally!

I am a close friend to HC and i know for a fact that warrior4ever is not he! For you to get on here and say all you have said and pretend you are someone else shows you are a coward and more of a troublemaker than i thought!

So for all those who believes warrior4ever DONT he is not who he is making himself out to be!