Bledsoe Co. @ DCA

Bledsoebtheboys

Well even though the coach from Cannon doesn't need me to defend him there scalded dogg, here goes. First, If you look back through the threads I doubt you see anything negative said about Bledsoe Co. from warrior2024's posts. He may not blow them up to beat DCA or anything like that, which is called being realistic, but I know in one post he wished the Warriors well and has always said good things about the coaching staff there. The negative posts were made by some over zealous Cannon fans it would seem who are retaliating from all the smack that was talked by the Bledsoe fans before their game. The last time I checked this is a free country and this message board was open to all to express their opinion, you do not have to agree with what is said but EVERYONE, even you, are allowed an opinion. At least he is man enough not to hide behind a screen name and is not worried if anyone knows who he is, unlike like others who post on here!! Finally, I will get off my soapbox by saying I truly doubt Coach B at Cannon will lose any sleep knowing you have lost respect for him and do not hold him in high regard. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I am sure that was at the top of his priority list this week!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have nothing but respect for you and your brother..... I check every friday night to see if ya'll won.....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogg,

I would like for you to point out the "negative" comments I have made. I do not have to hide my name. Everyone knows me on here. As for you I could care less what you think. You are probably the same person that started all the crap about my brother, family, and myself and how we were trying to come back. What you need to do is think before you speak. I will be in Thanksgiving and Christmas to spend with my family. My parents number is listed. If you still have a problem with me or my family call me we can work that problem out.

I just looked at the clock here in my office and our boys are probably starting to bounce off the walls and hopefully everyone else is too. I hope there is a big crowd down town to send them off in a couple of hours. Hopefully, I can get loose to be there, but Tammy and Zachary will be there for sure. I hope everyone is fired up and ready, and PLEASE drive safe heading to Nashville. Let's have a big and LOUD crowd tonight and PLAY HARD WARRIORS and GOOD LUCK COACHES!

GO BIG BLUE!

GO BLUE!! I will say good luck and beat the private school. Show that pride that you have, keep your head, and play smart disciplined football. It will take a tremendous effort but anything can happen.

Thanks for the encouragement sent toward the team Coach. You, your brother, and your entire family are a "Class Act". Good luck in your bowl game and Congratulations on a very successful season. I know some parents of a couple of your players and they too hold you in high regards. Tell your older brother hello from me and know there are many of us over here in the valley that are very proud of both of you and what you have accomplished. Again, thank you for the words of encouragement sent this way. GO BIG BLUE!

Eric55, thanks for the compliments and I am very proud of you and all you have accomplished!! Hope all is well with your family they are fine people. Good luck to the Warriors and guys play hard. Anything can happen it is High School football not the NFL!! Remember you EARNED the right to be make the most of your OPPORTUNITY!! Go big Blue!!