Lebanon at Lincoln County

onestupidme

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very classy post from a Riverdale fan. By the way some talk, it's hard to believe they have much respect for anybody. But again, very classy!!

Oh, by the way, WAY TO GO FALCONS!!!

I don't know what it is about this team, but they seem to play better, both offensively and defensively, when they absolutely have to.

Thanks! I think most Riverdale people have respect for all of our opponents. I know there are some that don't but for the most part most do! I'm glad for LC you guys have a class coaching staff as well as a class head coach and best of luck next week against Smyrna! I think it will be a good game and it's a great time for LC to be playing better! Its a great time for that especially when your in the playoffs!

region 4 wins 3 of 4 and the region 4 4th seed losses to the number 1 region 3 seed by 3 points on the 1 seeds field

I would say region 4 showed its dominance last night and of the 16 5a teams left 3 are from region 4.

region 4 number 2 on the road at region 3 number 1 next week so I guess we will see how it goes.

hard to believe lebanon lost 5 of their last 7

There's no question that overall Region 4 is stronger than Region 3 this year - I_dont_get_it's post was directed toward all the arrogant folks predicting a Region 4 sweep - it didn't happen.

Sometimes regions get the shaft in the playoffs...I am reminded of the 1998 season (I think) when at the end of the regular season Oakland was ranked #1, Riverdale #3 and Lincoln County #5...they were all in the same region - Oakland went on to win state. Barring a wacky double elimination tournament it will keep happening - I don't understand why folks get so whiny or arrogant about it.