Lebanon at Lincoln County

onestupidme

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lincoln county is the slowest and least athletic team i saw this year ...that played blackman

because of that...Lebanon should win...

but lebanon has been hot and cold this year...if they are cold...LC could pull it out

I've said it before, and I guess I'll say it again. The Blackman game was a pitiful display, and this LC team is much better than that. I want to see all of you back here after Friday night. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong. How 'bout the rest of ya's?

If Lebanon comes to play, they will win without much difficulty.

If they don't, LC could pull this one out. We have all seen how hot and cold the Blue Devils are. Beating Smyrna and outplaying Riverdale on some weeks, and losing to Blackman on HC and barely surviving Siegel on others.

Lebanon matches up very well with the Falcons, with a strong O-line that I feel is capable of containing the LC defense, and way more speed on both sides of the ball to boot. I don't think the Pit will be a factor...it wasn't last year, anyway.

Lebanon 28

Lincoln County 21

Is there a pretty good sit-down restaurant close to Lincoln County High? Not a Hardee's, McDonalds or the like -- maybe a Mom & Pop meat and three place. I'm looking for a pregame meal for my family of five.

Eddie, you need to try Cahoots, which is right off the square. It is in the old jail house of Fayetteville. Good food and atmosphere. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Yeah, the lowly region 3. I sure hope for some realignment soon. I'm sicking of hearing that.

I think the regions will re-align around 2009. By that time, the new school in Rutherford County will be up and running. Also, Maryville will join the ranks of AAAAA ball, not to mention Mt. Juliet and Station Camp moving up because of the huge population boom going on in this part of the state.

I've said it before, and I guess I'll say it again. The Blackman game was a pitiful display, and this LC team is much better than that. I want to see all of you back here after Friday night. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong. How 'bout the rest of ya's?

i will be glad to eat crow...but i like to do it quickly while it is still warm...it is alot easier to swallow /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

note that i never said LC played well against blackman...and it seems they have improved tremendously since then or played much better...all is said was LC had the least team speed of any team i saw blackman play...and i could be wrong...just my opinion...i just thought blackman out athleted (sp???) them when they played...i actually did not think blackman played good at all on offense...the defense for the blaze made that win possible...they beat your offense because of team speed

and this could hurt LC...against Lebanon

lincoln county is the slowest and least athletic team i saw this year ...that played blackman

because of that...Lebanon should win...

but lebanon has been hot and cold this year...if they are cold...LC could pull it out

I watched Lincoln County play in the Marshall County jamboree the week before the season started and then again when they came to Coffee County for week 10. One of the best improvements over the course of the season I've ever seen. But I've also seen Lebanon play this year, when the Blue Devils hosted Riverdale. I don't think Lincoln County will have much success at all on offense but could still win. Go Falcons! And yes, Matt Moran is a manchild.

Yeah, the lowly region 3. I sure hope for some realignment soon. I'm sicking of hearing that.

Be careful what you wish for. There is the possibility that some 'current' Region 4 teams could be put in Region 3 and some there currently would NOT even get to the playoffs. Or even a couple from Region 2 could be put in there, say like Oak Ridge or Ooltewah. Then what would you do?

Sometimes 'wishes' are a double edged sword.

Then what would you do?

Step up, that's what. It would be better than hearing every team in our region is weak over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.......GET THE POINT??

Same typical BS. "We'll put our teams in, and you have no chance." I wish you people could read some of this crap from the other side.

Step up, that's what. It would be better than hearing every team in our region is weak over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.......GET THE POINT??

Same typical BS. "We'll put our teams in, and you have no chance." I wish you people could read some of this crap from the other side.

They'll read it someday - like the quote at the end of the movie "Patton"....all glory is fleeting.