Dyer County vs. Frayser

JTrain5264

DONT WORRY 73 , YES WE ARE ALL "VERY PROUD" OF BOTH OUR COUNTY TEAMS ! ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE BOTH HAVE BEEN RANKED HIGH IN THE SAME YEAR BUT NOT IN THE SAME CLASSIFACTION...BOTH TEAMS BEST FOCUS "ONLY" ON THE GAME THEY PLAY THIS WEEK ..EACH WEEK MOVING ON TOWARDS THE PRIZE THEY BOTH DESIRE.! GO TROJANS ! GO CHOCTAWS !!

Agreed ! Rankings are "squat" ! PERFORMANCE ........ FOCUS ....... & T-E-A-M are all that are of any concern at this time. I think we're on the same page !

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything points to a Choctaw blowup....superior record, players, coaching staff and fan support all in favor of D.C! But be careful Choctaws...gotta bring your A game every single night from here on out...get ahead early and don't let them hang around close in the second half as THAT's when the underdog becomes dangerous....Take their confidence away from the outset and roll on into week 12! Go Choctaws! Go Trojans!

Upsets can happen regardless what the record. DC needs to FOCUS and PREPARE with mind ,body and spirit. YOU"VE come a LONG way boys!!! Don't let ANYTHING stand in your way!!!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed! Two years ago Dyersburg lost to what was supposed to be a weak Sheffield team in the first round! There's always danger, and you can indeed throw the record book out the window when playoff time comes. But with such great character and maturity, and an innate ability to play at such a high level consistently, the Choctaws aren't going to allow Frayser to slip up on them, I promise you! Even though I've been a Trojan fan for a long time, I gotta tell you how impressed I've been with this year's Dyer County fooball team! Watching them compete every down, every game is like a breath of fresh air! They remind me so much of how some of the state's best private school's play the game of football, and believe me that's a compliment! Good luck Choctaws!

Agreed! Two years ago Dyersburg lost to what was supposed to be a weak Sheffield team in the first round! There's always danger, and you can indeed throw the record book out the window when playoff time comes. But with such great character and maturity, and an innate ability to play at such a high level consistently, the Choctaws aren't going to allow Frayser to slip up on them, I promise you! Even though I've been a Trojan fan for a long time, I gotta tell you how impressed I've been with this year's Dyer County fooball team! Watching them compete every down, every game is like a breath of fresh air! They remind me so much of how some of the state's best private school's play the game of football, and believe me that's a compliment! Good luck Choctaws!

Brand "NEW SEASON" ! As always "ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT IN THE FALL" in Tennessee ! Everyone is starting out 0 - 0 ! Quite a compliment though ! The strides made from last year are certainly a breath of "Fresh Air" to this Dad / Supporter ! WHAT A TURN AROUND ! Nobody & I mean NOBODY but that group of young men believed it possible ! But .... their belief in themselves is the "X factor" ! Great group of young men ! You gotta love 'em all ! Somebody different steps up every week ......... HOW SWEET IS THAT !

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE CHOCTAWS ! NO DISTRACTIONS ........... FOCUS ON THE TASK ............... WORK HARD .................. CONTINUE TO BELIEVE ! IT ONLY GETS SWEETER FELLAS ! With each week of success you can taste it even more ! BUT YOU CAN NOT FALTER NOW ! Somebody goes home every Friday night from now on ! EYES ON THE PRIZE & FOOT TO THE FIREWALL !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!

Dyer County AS A COUNTY should be bustin' at the seams with pride for the accomplishments of OUR two teams !

I HAVE ENJOYED WATCHING THE DYER COUNTY "T-E-A-M" PLAY BALL THIS SEASON. THEY "CAN" PLAY WITH THE BEST OF "EM" . THEY NEVER LET UP PLAYING WITH FOCUS,DESIRE,HEART AS A "T-E-A-M" . THEY ALL RELEY ON EACH OTHER TO EACH DO WHATS EXPECTED OF THEM EVERY DOWN. WAY TO GET "RESPECT" IN ONE SEASON YOUNG MEN. YOU HAVE STARTED A "NEW" " DC PRIDE" TRADITION THATS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER AS SEASONS GO BY! 5 MORE GAMES CHOCTAWS ! FOCUS,EXECUTE !!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ENJOYED WATCHING THE DYER COUNTY "T-E-A-M" PLAY BALL THIS SEASON. THEY "CAN" PLAY WITH THE BEST OF "EM" . THEY NEVER LET UP PLAYING WITH FOCUS,DESIRE,HEART AS A "T-E-A-M" . THEY ALL RELEY ON EACH OTHER TO EACH DO WHATS EXPECTED OF THEM EVERY DOWN. WAY TO GET "RESPECT" IN ONE SEASON YOUNG MEN. YOU HAVE STARTED A "NEW" " DC PRIDE" TRADITION THATS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER AS SEASONS GO BY! 5 MORE GAMES CHOCTAWS ! FOCUS,EXECUTE !!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is nice to see that DC PRIDE in full force!! Hope preparations are going well for the team this week.Back your brothers up on the field and COMMIT and FOCUS for another WIN! Hope to attend game if I can shake this awful cold I have!!!

Well, I think that there's somethin' wrong with a one win team gettin into the play off as well. That seems wrong with teams like Crockett & others out there that CAN compete ! TSSAA ..... go figure ! BUT ........ that doesn't make 'em any LESS DANGEROUS ! Everybody is 0 - 0 in the W / L columns now !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!

exactly wat i was thinkn!!!

exactly wat i was thinkn!!!

DANGEROUS is what every team is at this point we have to keep our HEADS stay FOCUSED!!!! To the Sr. this is your TIME you know what you want what you have worked for why you have left it all on the field all spring, summer and fall..... NOW keep that DESIRE and FOCUS going 1 game at a time 5 to play go get it. You men have made us all so PROUD!!!! and I LOVE each of you!!!! Now go get what you want play hard each play stay on track and you will get keep that in your heads!!!! The never say DIE ATTITUDE you have the HEART you have the DESIRE you have the TEAM ATTITUDE you have can get it just get the work done each down all week WORK HARD PLAY HARDER!!!!!!GATA !! GATA !! GATA !!