Coalfield @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

Can anyone tell me who the player was from Coalfiled that went out in an ambulance at halftime? WE as Hampton fans have raised so much cane about the way Friendship tried to start their halftime show with Micheal laid out on the sidelines, I hope no one from down there feels the same. Some of us had noticed they were working on someone towards the end of the half, then when the band out there, the squad came to pick him up. Anybody know who it was and what happened? By the way, hats off to Coalfield in the type of game they played when it got out of hand. Usually, and we have seen it this year, the team getting beat likes to start playing dirty. Coalfield was classy, good luck next year and I hope the kid that got hurt is fine.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton wins in a good game, not a great one but a good one.

And this week ,you are picking Oneida. Oneida plays a great defensive game, Hampton is MUCH better on offense than what they showed in week 2. Coalfield will be glad to tell you the same thing. I,,ll go out on a limb and say Hampton wins by at least 21.

i think it will be a close one if coalfield can pull together and play a complete game i think it will be close Coalfield can win this one but they have to play tough i say Coalfield-10 Hampton-7

What in the heck were you drinking.

Maybe it's reality setting in. Coalfield didn't beat Hampton with great teams and this team hasn't lived up to what many thought they could be. Hampton fans should probably start talking about the Oneida rematch. Don't even worry about Coalfield. I'm not sure they'll even get on the bus. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You was right Gossey ,Lets talk about Oneida.