Coalfield @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don,t much thik thats the case this season,On the other hand ,Trousdale could be a little underrated. The one thing about Trousdale is ,they are very disaplined and extremely well coached. They are also battle tested.

In theory, if Hampton makes IF to the 4th round, wouldn't South Pitt have to go through Trousdale, Friendship, and Gordonsville to get to us?

In theory, if Hampton makes IF to the 4th round, wouldn't South Pitt have to go through Trousdale, Friendship, and Gordonsville to get to us?

If things go as most people think, that would be the case. That is one tough bunch of teams to have to play, back to back to back to back. Anyone capable of this deserves to play for the State Championship.

Great job tonight Dogs! That first half with the 42-0 score at halftime, could very well be the best half of ball played all season. Keep that level of intensity and desire, and who knows what this team could accomplish? It's a shame however, that someone has to travel that far to get creamed. I met some Coalfield people last year after our playoff game with them, and they were very nice and gracious. I think they have a young team, which means they'll be back. It's also a shame that it had to rain like it did, after being sunny most all day. Oh well. It was nice, though, to finally get to meet Pujo in person. Here's to the next round! Go Dogs!

Great job tonight Dogs! That first half with the 42-0 score at halftime, could very well be the best half of ball played all season. Keep that level of intensity and desire, and who knows what this team could accomplish? It's a shame however, that someone has to travel that far to get creamed. I met some Coalfield people last year after our playoff game with them, and they were very nice and gracious. I think they have a young team, which means they'll be back. It's also a shame that it had to rain like it did, after being sunny most all day. Oh well. It was nice, though, to finally get to meet Pujo in person. Here's to the next round! Go Dogs!

Nice to meet you also Daugfan 88, I,ve always respected everything you've said on here.First off, Hats off to the Bulldogs, one word ,impressive. To the Coalfield Team Coaches and fans , first class all the way. Hated you're season had to end the way it did, but I'm sure you guys will regroup and get back to your winning ways. Igot to meet several of Coalfields player and there are a bunch of parents who should be extremely proud of this bunch of kids.

Congrats Hampton.. Pujo, keep them boys focused. One game at a time.. we couldn't get it done tonight. SP too strong. Hit 3 big plays on us. we tried to keep it close. I think we'll be okay in the future had a lot of youg boys growing up fast this yr. Good luck in the upcoming weeks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'll be watching..

Congrats Hampton.. Pujo, keep them boys focused. One game at a time.. we couldn't get it done tonight. SP too strong. Hit 3 big plays on us. we tried to keep it close. I think we'll be okay in the future had a lot of youg boys growing up fast this yr. Good luck in the upcoming weeks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'll be watching..

Thanks ole3putt, Iknew you guys were young and Ialso knew you were playing a great ballteam. Sounds like you played hard, Isaw wherev the one kid had those 2 long tds to break you;re backs. Watch out next year.