Tennessee High vs. Volunteer

Yogi Bear

I heard ELi Bible got suspended from school. I am not sure on any details so don't hold me to that,but thats the rumor.

Its unfortunate T High's season had to end so soon,that was a heck of a team,but so is Volunteer. Congratulations to them, good job handling it with class Tenn High, and best of luck to Volunteer in the next round.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAY TO GO FALCONS,GREAT WIN. IF YOU HANG AROUND THE RIDER FAMILY LONG YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SOME MAGICAL MOMENTS.A GREAT COACHING FAMILY THAT CARES ABOUT THE KIDS FIRST.YOU JUST GOTTA BELEIVE IN YOURSELVES.GREAT WIN GUYS AND GOOD LUCK AGAINST THE DEVILS.

We totally agree with this posting. The Falcons played a great game! They should feel Proud since most of the

posting this week was all laugh in the Falcon face. NO EXCUSES here, The Falcons knew what they needed to do

and they went out and did it. One should never make predictions in games like these cause usually it will come

back to haunt you. All agree COACH RIDER and FAMILY are great we love them all. THanks Coach and Thank

you FALCON TEAM for showing us what you are made of. NOw on to Greeneville. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On a side note, I've been watching THS football for a long time, and I can't recall EVER being at a home playoff game where the visiting team brought TWICE as many fans as the home crowd had.

After hearing all the TN High and MLC fans on here, they probably thought it would be no contest, so why bother? Just waiting for next week's game. Oops!.........

Congrats to Volunteer, and the 5 Rivers Conf. on going 3 out of 4 in week 1 of the playoffs!

Too bad they can't both win.Tn High--34Falcons--6

I thought T-H was supposed to have all the defense? To listen to everyone else they shouldn't have even showed up!! Well they did show up and in a big way too!!!!! And don't believe the receiver or the paper he was "STOPPED SHORT", even if he wasn't stopped short there was a flag in the endzone for offensive pass interference which would have been denied and game over anyway.

THS by 14+. Volunteer isnt any better than they were when THS put them out last year. I dont see them upsetting anyone this year

OOOPS!!!!

That was part of it, but it just didn't look like we were prepared for Cradic's arm. He kept us off balance through out the entire game. The Volunteer coaching staff just had a great game plan and stuck with it.

The final pass to Turnbul looked good on the replay but I could have sworn I saw a flag in the backfield which I think would have ended the game anyway. I'm not sure about that rule in overtime. The bottom line is that we had no business being in that position in this game in the first place. The Falcons earned this win tonight. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Good eyes on your part as well as mine, there was a flag laying in the endzone and it would have been for offensive pass interference on Turnbul for pushing off. It would have been declined and game over. And to agree with your point of not being in that position but from a different perspective. When we had the ball 4th and 2 inside the 10 and ran JUMBO to the right side where we hadn't gained 10 yards all night instead of up the middle or to the left side the game would have been over with no overtime anyway. Congrats to the Vikes for a well fought game!!! Maybe Stubbs shouldn't have been asking our coaching staff about Greenville tips so much and concentrated on the task at hand. This Volunteer team will not lay down for no one!

Congrats to Volunteer, they just plain dominated the Vikings. Good luck to you all in the next round. Does anybody know what happened to Elijah Bible??? Why was our best player on the team not playing??? I don't think he was even dressed out, unless he switched numbers.

On a side note, I've been watching THS football for a long time, and I can't recall EVER being at a home playoff game where the visiting team brought TWICE as many fans as the home crowd had.

The volunteer fans believed this team was on a mission and we were there to support them all the way! I was also suprised at the number of fans when looking across the field at the home side. I think it had something to do with all the hype that THS was getting and how we shouldn't even show up due to the: ROUT, superior athletes, upper level of play, MLC dominance, blah,blah,blah, etc... if I may use some of the quotes from this thread. I think they were all waiting to see Greenville (I know THS coaches were), so pack your bags and come on down to Greenville THS fans cause we're headed there for a rematch we should have won last time anyway! I don't know if there will be room for you in the visitors section though so you might want to set in the home section.

The volunteer fans believed this team was on a mission and we were there to support them all the way! I was also suprised at the number of fans when looking across the field at the home side. I think it had something to do with all the hype that THS was getting and how we shouldn't even show up due to the: ROUT, superior athletes, upper level of play, MLC dominance, blah,blah,blah, etc... if I may use some of the quotes from this thread. I think they were all waiting to see Greenville (I know THS coaches were), so pack your bags and come on down to Greenville THS fans cause we're headed there for a rematch we should have won las time anyway! I don't know if there will be room for you in the visitors section though so you might want to set in the home section.

I wouldn't expect a lot of room in the homestands either Dad...we got us a big ol' band in G'Vegas. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I thought T-H was supposed to have all the defense? To listen to everyone else they shouldn't have even showed up!! Well they did show up and in a big way too!!!!! And don't believe the receiver or the paper he was "STOPPED SHORT", even if he wasn't stopped short there was a flag in the endzone for offensive pass interference which would have been denied and game over anyway.OOOPS!!!!

They allowed 14pts in regulation, and after adjustments allowed 0pts in the second half, how is that not a good defensive effort?