Tennessee High vs. Volunteer

Yogi Bear

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cap an all you other Tn High fans that were talking crap on the Greeneville board this is for you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If your going to talk crap about another team make sure your team can back up your mouths. I guess you guys should have been on this tread all week instead of poking your noses around the Greeneville tread

One more laugh just to top things off /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

cap an all you other Tn High fans that were talking crap on the Greeneville board this is for you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If your going to talk crap about another team make sure your team can back up your mouths. I guess you guys should have been on this tread all week instead of poking your noses around the Greeneville tread

One more laugh just to top things off /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm somewhat inclined to agree. I think the world of the kids over at South, but some of the fans make me shake my head. Talk is cheap, and our conference is definetly not weak. Congrats to Volunteer.

OMG man didnt i hear something about a MLC 1st Round Sweep...hmmm...dont think so lol...so volunteer congrats we will be ready yuns AGAIN...WOW GREAT job guys

Congrats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and west wpn to...so the only region 1 team left is South wow...lol... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />...wait everyy team left we have beaten...hmmm...

Congrats to the falcons great game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To the Vikings tough lesson learned: never look to the past week , never look to the next ,just look at the present because thats the one that counts. but We.ll be back next year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If Volunteer makes it out of the Castle with only a 2 touchdown loss I will be amazed. Tennessee High plays at a different level.

I sifted through all the post on this thread and I picked this one as my favorite. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

How do you like them Falcons now?