Tennessee High vs. Volunteer

Yogi Bear

My point was that listening to all the hype we shouldn't have even showed up to play. I'm taking nothing away from the effort THS gave on the O or D, it was a great game by both!

It just makes the win that much sweeter when we're looked at as the underdog because our boys went there with their heads held high, eyes on the prize & a heart for the win & that's what it took to topple the castle. They need to do this again Friday against the devils because they can beat them & I sure hope that we have even more falcon fan support let's fill the stands & need more room who knows we may have to ask Greeneville to scoot over! Our boys want & need our support that helps build & keep moral so let's show that "Falcon Pride" !! Go Falcons Keep Up The Fight Don't lose heart keep your eyes on the prize & remember you're a great team no matter what some of these knuckle heads say! To get respect you have to earn it!

GO-O-O F-A-L-C-O-N-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As with all Tennessee High loses..................The game was alot closer than the score indicates.

WACO...There you go again stealing my line /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Congrats again to the falcons, now go to the devils den and take care of business /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good eyes on your part as well as mine, there was a flag laying in the endzone and it would have been for offensive pass interference on Turnbul for pushing off. It would have been declined and game over. And to agree with your point of not being in that position but from a different perspective. When we had the ball 4th and 2 inside the 10 and ran JUMBO to the right side where we hadn't gained 10 yards all night instead of up the middle or to the left side the game would have been over with no overtime anyway. Congrats to the Vikes for a well fought game!!! Maybe Stubbs shouldn't have been asking our coaching staff about Greenville tips so much and concentrated on the task at hand. This Volunteer team will not lay down for no one!

I know this thread is on its last leg, but..

I'll just bet the Greeneville coaches have been trying their best all this week to get some Maryville tips from the Volunteer coaches too!!!!!! LOL

WACO...There you go again stealing my line /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Congrats again to the falcons, now go to the devils den and take care of business /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

U Falcon fans seem like ur on cloud9 or something u will be brought back down to earth this friday nite. You just wait