Cookeville @ Smyrna

THE SQUAD

Fact: dressing room is supposed to be lock and someone is to watch it.

The dressing room was locked as someone noted on another post and smyrna hired extra officers for this game.

But once again if you have an axe to grind against smyrna you get to take shots.

The doors were secured

Extra officers were hired

This has not been a recurrng problem.

Smyrna has this under investigation by the law enforcement

Smyrna has apologized and I am sure will do so more formally monday.

As LOD said this was done by some low life thugs and they will be caught. No one associated with Smyrna high school adminisration,athletics or players ( they dress in the locker room by the field no where near the visitors).

had anything to do with this.

As for someone saying I was a jerk about it well you are correct anytime somebody puts absolute non sense on here like that poster did I am not going to let it go unchallenged and there is not a regular poster on here including tdc lod or 2p that would let someone post absolute lies about their school.

I do not take this lightly and am sick over it

thanks ringworm 11 I do the best I can /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

All that can be said has been said and before anyone judges give this time to play out.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for someone saying I was a jerk about it well you are correct anytime somebody puts absolute non sense on here like that poster did I am not going to let it go unchallenged and there is not a regular poster on here including tdc lod or 2p that would let someone post absolute lies about their school.

I do not take this lightly and am sick over it

That was me & I apologize.

But at the time it seemed like y'all were making light of it and making it into a joke.

All that stuff can be replaced though,I just hope they catch the person(s) responsible.

THE SQUAD

That was me & I apologize.

But at the time it seemed like y'all were making light of it and making it into a joke.

All that stuff can be replaced though,I just hope they catch the person(s) responsible.

THE SQUAD

I think there is an excellent chance they will catch them and I will personally see about offering a reward for information leading to these low lifes if not.

I do take this seriously and the post you saw was responding to someonne (not from cookeville) that started posting a bunch of non sense that never occured.

The bad thing is it takes away from any discussion about the players that played the game.

Cat, you are correct. I would jump on anyone who said something about Oakland too!! With a Smyrna poster, who I think is one of your MGRs., says the door was locked when they went back to it.......it is easy to get the idea that it was someone with a key who did the stealing. I was outraged!! I had no clue the door was off its hinges as in a forced entry. I am sure that Smyrna will do their best to capture the culprits, and prosecute to the fullest.

As for 82cat........his contributions to Smyrna have been immeasurable. He has given monetarily,tirelessly, physically, and emotionally to this program for years. The man is a DANG ICON, and any school would be proud to have him defending them against the other CoachT posters!!He knows his football, his Smyrna history, and his dry wit has helped me through many a bad day. I consider Cat a very good friend on here, and any time he would like to jump on over to Oakland, he would be WELCOMED with open arms.

I think there is an excellent chance they will catch them and I will personally see about offering a reward for information leading to these low lifes if not.

I do take this seriously and the post you saw was responding to someonne (not from cookeville) that started posting a bunch of non sense that never occured.

The bad thing is it takes away from any discussion about the players that played the game.

Hopefully, it is not someone associated with the program.

Good luck in the Pitt.

I would like to apologize to the cookville players that had stuff stolen. It is hard to believe people would actually steal stuff out of the room. And we are sorry. i can tell you it was none of the player because they were in the field house or on the field. Did any of the items have water on them? Just a question because i heard that. And once again i am sorry for this.

GO BULLDOGS!