Cookeville @ Smyrna

THE SQUAD

Anyone from Cookeville who had something stolen should write a detailed list of it down NOW and have it ready for the investigators if they did not get it Friday night. Be as detailed as possible describing the items also and the amount of money that was stolen and what you paid for the stuff as this will determine whether it is a misdomeanor or a major felony.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from Cookeville who had something stolen should write a detailed list of it down NOW and have it ready for the investigators if they did not get it Friday night. Be as detailed as possible describing the items also and the amount of money that was stolen and what you paid for the stuff as this will determine whether it is a misdomeanor or a major felony.

VERY good advise!

Thank you LOD!

THE SQUAD

Yeah real funny 82cat, you are what Smyrna needs as a QB club president, you fit right in. Kids getting thing stolen from them and all you do is make a joke about it. Guess that apology you posted on here was just BS too.

Actually for the four years I have been involved at Smyrna 82cat has done nothing but help our program evolve. From fundraising to extra coaches to organizing every pre game meal and friday breakfast every other school in the county and across the state would love to have 82cat as their qb club president. So choosenone i'm sorry your so down about our program but you must be from LaVergne so it's understandable what is it 20-1 now

Actually for the four years I have been involved at Smyrna 82cat has done nothing but help our program evolve. From fundraising to extra coaches to organizing every pre game meal and friday breakfast every other school in the county and across the state would love to have 82cat as their qb club president. So choosenone i'm sorry your so down about our program but you must be from LaVergne so it's understandable what is it 20-1 now

Nobody's saying he isn't a great qb club pres for y'all.

He's just a jerk towards everybody else.

I realize Smyrna is the defending state champs but it wasn't too many years ago Cookeville put them out in the first round!

What goes around comes around.Might be wise to at least be a little bit humble when you win.

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nobody's saying he isn't a great qb club pres for y'all.

He's just a jerk towards everybody else.

I realize Smyrna is the defending state champs but it wasn't too many years ago Cookeville put them out in the first round!

What goes around comes around.Might be wise to at least be a little bit humble when you win.

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

your right... I do feel bad for the Cookeville seniors because they were nice guys. you hate to end anybodys football career but you gotta do what you gotta do.

your right... I do feel bad for the Cookeville seniors because they were nice guys. you hate to end anybodys football career but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yep.

And this ain't got nothin to do with what happened on the field anymore.

The Bulldogs won.Fair & square.We all know that.Congrats.

THE SQUAD

Cookeville should hire LOD to investigate

I appreciate the vote of confidence but I REALLY do like retirement! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Besides Ruth County does have a bunch of good detectives that are still working. Heck even a good SRO should be able to work this one.

Now if only I could smoke outside I would still get to watch some games, but as ALL the schools are 'smoke free zones' that I respect I guess I will have to do with the radio and binoculars. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Everyone is quick to judge any person assoicated with smyrna. I can tell you that is wasn't anyone with a key. I personally saw one of the doors had been completely ripped off its hinges that goes into the gym area. Let the corrct people do the investigations before judging everyone. Bad things happen. Its part of life. It is not realistic for the school to pay for everythng. It was a horrible thing that happened. I honestly feel bad for all the players that lost something. Nothing can be said to make any of them feel better. Like I said before, let the authorities take care of the investigation. There were cameras in the area where the door was torn off its hinges so I would be willing to bet the best info would start comming from there.

Everyone is quick to judge any person assoicated with smyrna. I can tell you that is wasn't anyone with a key. I personally saw one of the doors had been completely ripped off its hinges that goes into the gym area. Let the corrct people do the investigations before judging everyone. Bad things happen. Its part of life. It is not realistic for the school to pay for everythng. It was a horrible thing that happened. I honestly feel bad for all the players that lost something. Nothing can be said to make any of them feel better. Like I said before, let the authorities take care of the investigation. There were cameras in the area where the door was torn off its hinges so I would be willing to bet the best info would start comming from there.

yeah i hope the camras work..cause evry now and then one goes out.....or in the parking lot on the new side of the school there are no cameras......but the door was ripped off?...thats something i think i would have known about that......but yeah cookeville i am sorry about that...i hope we catch this person and get yalls stuff back