9AA

CoachF

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the kids name. But, he had a slam against FRA and another one against Ezell. Its not Hunter Miller or Z Mason. Its one of the guards. I like to watch this kid play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jake Peterson, one of CPA's best kept secrets. But evidently not for long.

CPA may not have a lot of depth as far as guys that can come off the bench and fill it up on offense, but have a lot of depth in guys that can come in and play great hard nosed defense, rebound, set screens and do the dirty work that does not get a lot of credit on these boards.

Jake Peterson, one of CPA's best kept secrets. But evidently not for long.

CPA may not have a lot of depth as far as guys that can come off the bench and fill it up on offense, but have a lot of depth in guys that can come in and play great hard nosed defense, rebound, set screens and do the dirty work that does not get a lot of credit on these boards.

The guy can play - 11 points against Ezell, and 10 against MLK. Plus, his shooting percentage is over 80%.

i would have to argue that Z Mason is the #1 player in 9AA

williamson is putting up more points per game and without the supporting cast that zeek has. there is no hunter miller on hume fogg so that means that williamson is putting up 24 a game on the other temas best defender while hunter miller feeding zeek to dunk the ball...if anything miller is better than zeek. their offense doesnt run unless miller brings the ball up the court and makes things happen by driving the lane. williamson can do it from anywhere without a hunter miller or anderson..cpa may be the better overall team but willaimson is the better overall player

williamson is putting up more points per game and without the supporting cast that zeek has. there is no hunter miller on hume fogg so that means that williamson is putting up 24 a game on the other temas best defender while hunter miller feeding zeek to dunk the ball...if anything miller is better than zeek. their offense doesnt run unless miller brings the ball up the court and makes things happen by driving the lane. williamson can do it from anywhere without a hunter miller or anderson..cpa may be the better overall team but willaimson is the better overall player

Have you seen CPA play?? Z is not only about scoring. He dominates the boards and totally takes away the other teams shots in the paint by blocking or altering almost every shot in close.

And Z does more than just dunk. He has a good midrange jumper and even make a few threes.

I haven't seen Williamson play, and he obviously is a great player and scorer, but Z's overall game and dominance inside makes him a great overall player. What makes CPA really good is that they have more than Z with Anderson, Peterson, Miller, Reeves, and good role players off the bench. They would win most games without Z, but they have a shot at the state with him.

Let's just wait until Tuesday and we can see for ourselves who the best player is.

Z is not only about scoring. He dominates the boards and totally takes away the other teams shots in the paint by blocking or altering almost every shot in close.

And Z does more than just dunk. He has a good midrange jumper and even make a few threes.

Caleb Clayton is another perimeter player in this district having a very good year, but I agree Mason is hands down the MVP in district 9AA this year. When the good perimeters get together they can negate each others production, but no one can neutralize Mason. He scores, makes it tough on opponents to score around the basket and he rebounds. What other player does that this year? He has physical size and natural ability that no one player in this district this year can neutralize. Mason has no competition at his position this year. Put all the players in the district together and I can not imagine that Mason would not be the first player taken by any coach who had the chance.

Caleb Clayton is another perimeter player in this district having a very good year, but I agree Mason is hands down the MVP in district 9AA this year. When the good perimeters get together they can negate each others production, but no one can neutralize Mason. He scores, makes it tough on opponents to score around the basket and he rebounds. What other player does that this year? He has physical size and natural ability that no one player in this district this year can neutralize. Mason has no competition at his position this year. Put all the players in the district together and I can not imagine that Mason would not be the first player taken by any coach who had the chance.

how many games would cpa win without zeek? probably still be undefeated. without williamson, hume fogg is almost not contending