Trezevant @ Dyersburg

trojans11

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Trojans should be fine ! However it is as I stated on a different thread a "Brand New Season" ! Everybody is 0 - 0 now ! The most positive thing that I could see happen to the "Trojan Family" is to come together & support both the players AND the coaching staff ! It's easy to sit in the stands or in front of a radio & say "coulda, shoulda, woulda" BUT load the responsibility of being a Head Coach or even that of an assistant to opinions & it puts a very different perspective on the game. You Trojan fans SUPPORT 'EM ! The word gets around & then back to the players & at this point of the"NEW SEASON" ALL they need is positive re-enforcement from fans / supporters. They absolutely don't need any distractions.

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!

I think Dyersburg should win other players will step up since cawdwell is out. I look for Dyersburg to pass moore ,and use Mclins height. look for taylor to also have a huge game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tyler is out? i know he didn't play friday but it thought it was pretty much punishment, and i he would be back

I think Dyersburg should win other players will step up since cawdwell is out. I look for Dyersburg to pass moore ,and use Mclins height. look for taylor to also have a huge game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TROJANS will win this game. COME ON TROJAN FANS SUPPORT YOUR TEAM. TROJANS ALL YOU YOUNG MEN HAVE WORKED TOO HARD FOR FOUR YEARS TO LET UP NOW! GO FOR IT GUYS !!! 5 MORE GAMES > FULL THROTTLE>> "REVV IT UP" TROJANS WE BELIEVE IN EACH OF YOU!!! GO TROJANS!!!

If Caldwell is out it may not be that bad. He wwas out early in the season and we went on about our business. Taylor played big in those games and he will need to do the same in this one....Covington had one heck of a defensive game against Dyersburg last week, but thats not that hard. Our offense was predictable most of the game, and in the fourth quarter it definetly was. Beau had 25 carries and probably 12 in the fourth alone. I love him at FB but that wasn't the answer that jumpstarted the offense. It got us the win, but it didn't help the O. 10-0 would have meant nothing and 9-1 means nothing. Like the guy said. Its 0-0. you got a 5 game season and you must go undefeated. There is no roomj for all the mistakes or penalites. Fumbles, dropped balls, holding penalites. Its all got to stop now or you seniors will be sitting at home looking at that poster of that State Title ring while you clean out your locker.........

No Regrets. No Fear...No Mistakes...Leave it all on the filed and don't leave yourself to thinking well if we wouldn't have fumbled that play or had that holding penality that brought back that touchdown....No of it.......Its time to shine Trojans....Look at your team mate beside you and let him know....He better get his job done becuz you going to do yours, and if you both acheive your goal you will be victorious...........

I hate watching all this potenial being wasted by bad play and we have all seen it the last feew weeks, but this team has been slapped in the face the last two weeks, and I hope they now understand anyone can beat them and they pull together to make this playoff run.......Lets go boys........Together we attack........GO TROJANS!!1

I will try not to focus on the things we have done wrong and concentrate on the team at hand, so if anybody knows anything about Trezvent let me know...I want a scouting report that means more then their record cuz I have already seen that.

Trezvant is dangerous. Even though there 4-6 record doesn't look impressive keep in mind that half of the losses have been to out-of-state powerhouses. They defeated Fayette Ware, the number one team from region 6 3A, 11-6. Mitchell, the top team from 8 3A beat them 28-12. They will come to Dyersburg with every intention of handing us our backsides, but the Trojans will be inspired and ready to play smash mouth football!!!! Trezvant is unlikely to bring much of a crowd if they're like most Memphis public schools.....maybe 50 or 100 people. Let's sell the whole stadium out and fill both sides with Trojan fans and do it early!!!! DHS traveled to a state ranked Jackson, Missouri school back in 1999, who they had defeated a year earlier in Dyersburg. That's exactly what Jackson Indian fans did to us that night. Their stadium resembled a college stadium seating nearly 10,000 people. Even though there were probably a few hundred of us Trojan supporters there, nobody knew it because their fans had taken possession of the entire stadium, both sides, an hour before game time and were in a frenzy!!!!! We had to squeeze in where ever we could find an empty seat. We literally had to sit in groups of two or four at most, because the home team fans had taken ownership of THEIR HOUSE!!!! Let's fill the whole place up, get on our feet and make it deafening for the visitors! You think that will give our kids a boost???? I'll guarantee it!!! This team has the ability to go a long long way!!!! But that opportunity is only possible by winning Friday night!!!!! It's the BIGGEST game of the year!!!! It's the playoffs, what everybody's been waiting for!!!!!Let's be there in MASSES and OWN OUR HOUSE!!!! Let's be at OUR best by getting behind them, showing up in record numbers Friday night and cheering them on to victory!!!!! GO TROJANS!!!!

There is no room "NOW" for all the mistakes or penalites. Fumbles, dropped balls, holding penalites. Its all got to Stop Now or you seniors will be sitting at home looking at that poster of that State Title ring while you clean out your locker. NO Regrets. No Fear...No Mistakes...Leave it ALL on the field and don't leave yourself to thinking well if we wouldn't have fumbled that play or had that holding penality that brought back that touchdown. ITS time to shine "Trojans"....Look at your team mate beside you and let him know....He better get his job done because your going to do yours, and if you both acheive your goal you will be Victorious...........

I hate watching all this Potenial being wasted by bad play and we have all seen it the last few weeks, but this team has been slapped in the face the last two weeks, and I know they Now understand anyone can beat them and they "Pull Together"for the playoff run.......Lets go boys. its a 0-0 New Season."Together we attack"........GO TROJANS!!

TROJANS ITS A NEW SEASON 0-0. LETS GET THE TROJAN TRAIN "REVVED" UP ROLLING FORWARD EACH GAME WITH THAT WEEKS FOE AS YOUR ONLY"FOCUS" .THE PAST IS THE PAST= FORGET IT AND MOVE ON !!! "ONE GAME AT A TIME" FOR YOUR PLAYOFF RUN !! WE BELIEVE IN YOU !! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS , EXECUTE,EXECUTE,EXECUTE!!! GO TROJANS!!