Trezevant @ Dyersburg

trojans11

Trezvant is dangerous. Even though there 4-6 record doesn't look impressive keep in mind that half of the losses have been to out-of-state powerhouses. They defeated Fayette Ware, the number one team from region 6 3A, 11-6. Mitchell, the top team from 8 3A beat them 28-12. They will come to Dyersburg with every intention of handing us our backsides, but the Trojans will be inspired and ready to play smash mouth football!!!! Trezvant is unlikely to bring much of a crowd if they're like most Memphis public schools.....maybe 50 or 100 people. Let's sell the whole stadium out and fill both sides with Trojan fans and do it early!!!! DHS traveled to a state ranked Jackson, Missouri school back in 1999, who they had defeated a year earlier in Dyersburg. That's exactly what Jackson Indian fans did to us that night. Their stadium resembled a college stadium seating nearly 10,000 people. Even though there were probably a few hundred of us Trojan supporters there, nobody knew it because their fans had taken possession of the entire stadium, both sides, an hour before game time and were in a frenzy!!!!! We had to squeeze in where ever we could find an empty seat. We literally had to sit in groups of two or four at most, because the home team fans had taken ownership of THEIR HOUSE!!!! Let's fill the whole place up, get on our feet and make it deafening for the visitors! You think that will give our kids a boost???? I'll guarantee it!!! This team has the ability to go a long long way!!!! But that opportunity is only possible by winning Friday night!!!!! It's the BIGGEST game of the year!!!! It's the playoffs, what everybody's been waiting for!!!!!Let's be there in MASSES and OWN OUR HOUSE!!!! Let's be at OUR best by getting behind them, showing up in record numbers Friday night and cheering them on to victory!!!!! GO TROJANS!!!!

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT ! BUT I GOTTA BE IN NEWBERN ! GOOD LUCK TROJANS ! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IYea I was looking over the Trezvent schedule and the played alot of teams tough, along with beating Fayette Ware. The have a lot of talent and have 2 or 3 losses to good teams from Mississppi. They will be a real chellenge. Dyersburg will definetly be favored. I would think that if they play well they could win pretty easily but They must play well. We definetly can't look over this one though, becuz Dyersburg could definetly be sitting at home next week......The time for wondering is over though. We spent all season saying that if they got there it would be freat and we would make a run. After every game the Trojans would look confused in, they made bad mistakes and on saturdays we were on here talking about how good they can be. Well that time is over, if they play bad this week there won't be any reason to log on saturday. Unless you going to talk basketball.......Lets go Trojans,,,,4qurater of great football likke we know you can.

IYea I was looking over the Trezvent schedule and the played alot of teams tough, along with beating Fayette Ware. The have a lot of talent and have 2 or 3 losses to good teams from Mississppi. They will be a real chellenge. Dyersburg will definetly be favored. I would think that if they play well they could win pretty easily but They must play well. We definetly can't look over this one though, becuz Dyersburg could definetly be sitting at home next week......The time for wondering is over though. We spent all season saying that if they got there it would be freat and we would make a run. After every game the Trojans would look confused in, they made bad mistakes and on saturdays we were on here talking about how good they can be. Well that time is over, if they play bad this week there won't be any reason to log on saturday. Unless you going to talk basketball.......Lets go Trojans,,,,4qurater of great football likke we know you can.

Will Cawldwell or Taylor play ? I heard Caldwell got ejected last week and would have to sit out this week. Also heard something about some friction between Taylor and the coaching staff. Good luck this weekend. Will's dad,

Will Cawldwell or Taylor play ? I heard Caldwell got ejected last week and would have to sit out this week. Also heard something about some friction between Taylor and the coaching staff. Good luck this weekend. Will's dad,

CALDWELL IS SITTING THIS ONE OUT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT DUE TO AN INFRACTION DURING THE COVINGTON GAME. SO SAD THE TROJANS WITH ALLL THEIR POTENTIAL HAVE FALLEN "WAY" SHORT DUE TO MANY VARIOUS PROBLEMS THEY HAVE ENCOUNTERED THIS YEAR. IF ITS NOT THE FLAG HAPPY REFS, ITS PLAYER MISQUES , INSTALLED NEW OFFENSE ,HOWEVER THEY "WILL" RETURN TO THEIR EXPECTED EXCEPTIONAL PLAY DURING THE PLAYOFFS. TO ALL REGION 7-3AAA TEAMS, SWEEP"EM" GUYS! GO TROJANS! GO CHOCTAWS !! GO TOMCATS!! GO TIGERS!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Trezvant is dangerous. Even though there 4-6 record doesn't look impressive keep in mind that half of the losses have been to out-of-state powerhouses. They defeated Fayette Ware, the number one team from region 6 3A, 11-6. Mitchell, the top team from 8 3A beat them 28-12. They will come to Dyersburg with every intention of handing us our backsides, but the Trojans will be inspired and ready to play smash mouth football!!!! Trezvant is unlikely to bring much of a crowd if they're like most Memphis public schools.....maybe 50 or 100 people. Let's sell the whole stadium out and fill both sides with Trojan fans and do it early!!!! DHS traveled to a state ranked Jackson, Missouri school back in 1999, who they had defeated a year earlier in Dyersburg. That's exactly what Jackson Indian fans did to us that night. Their stadium resembled a college stadium seating nearly 10,000 people. Even though there were probably a few hundred of us Trojan supporters there, nobody knew it because their fans had taken possession of the entire stadium, both sides, an hour before game time and were in a frenzy!!!!! We had to squeeze in where ever we could find an empty seat. We literally had to sit in groups of two or four at most, because the home team fans had taken ownership of THEIR HOUSE!!!! Let's fill the whole place up, get on our feet and make it deafening for the visitors! You think that will give our kids a boost???? I'll guarantee it!!! This team has the ability to go a long long way!!!! But that opportunity is only possible by winning Friday night!!!!! It's the BIGGEST game of the year!!!! It's the playoffs, what everybody's been waiting for!!!!!Let's be there in MASSES and OWN OUR HOUSE!!!! Let's be at OUR best by getting behind them, showing up in record numbers Friday night and cheering them on to victory!!!!! GO TROJANS!!!!

AGREED. THE TROJANS RESPOND WITH DESIRE,HEART,ATTITUDE,FOCUS EXECUTION TEAMWORK . TROJANS WE BELIEVE IN EACH ONE OF YOU ! 5 MORE GAMES YOUNG MEN OF TROY!!!!!!!!!! GO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I don't know about winning big. I am actually putting the Trojans on upset alert this week. Trezvent has all the components to kock us out early. The loss of Caldwell just takes on weapon off the field. The one weapon who has shined reguardless of who you put on him. If Taylor is having problem with the coaching staff that is just another isuue we wil have to deal with, and the type of performances we have put out the last three weeks won't get it done anymore. Its the playoofs now and mistakes will start to cost us. If we slip we will be looking at next season. Get focused Trojans and lets have our first mistake free game.

Yea, I don't know about winning big. I am actually putting the Trojans on upset alert this week. Trezvent has all the components to kock us out early. The loss of Caldwell just takes on weapon off the field. The one weapon who has shined reguardless of who you put on him. If Taylor is having problem with the coaching staff that is just another isuue we wil have to deal with, and the type of performances we have put out the last three weeks won't get it done anymore. Its the playoofs now and mistakes will start to cost us. If we slip we will be looking at next season. Get focused Trojans and lets have our first mistake free game.

I just spent an hour and a half this afternoon (Wednesday) with Rashad and the coaching staff.

It is Rashad's period off and he often spends it with the coaches. All was kidding, joking, and teasing, as it always is. There is absolutely no problems or disagreements (unless all parties are able to do the greatest acting job in history). I have never heard a disagreeable word between Rashad and any coaches at Dyersburg. That account is clearly crap

I talked to a relative Sunday whose kid goes to D'burg and they said Caldwell WAS playing. Anybody know for sure? Regardless, GO TROJANS!!!!! Pack the stadium and give 'em a moral boost!!

I think Dyersburg will win but they need the help of the crowd/fans to cheer them on!!!!!The Dyersburg fans was flat at the Dyer County game so the fans need to step it up just like the players are doing because they feed off of the fans energy!!!!!!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />