Annual Gerry Bertier 2A Playoff Pickem Contest

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd round points are 8 each game, but since everyone still left picked Alcoa and Goodpasture except MKD24 (picked Camden), there cannot be a swing of more than 16 points in the standings this week.

If York and Milan win, I will be hard to beat because most people agree with the semifinals and finals.

If DCA and Milan win, there will be a new contest leader(s) next week - Volcamry42 and Fade Pattern. I would then be tied for 3rd with timbdp.

Jangel and mkd24 will be mathematically eliminated this week since the most points they can get is 16 and those are the same 16 everyone else will get.

4 of the finalists have DCA and Westview winning, so if DCA loses, they are in trouble.

Isn't it sad that I have the time to figure this out?

I heard you thrive under pressure, especially when the payoff is as great as it is in this contest. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My point prediction for this week is: 48

Funny, that's how many points I picked.........48!

I love these prizes and the life time membership is owesome.....or not.

I love High School Football.

Funny, that's how many points I picked.........48!

I love these prizes and the life time membership is owesome.....or not.

I love High School Football.

I know you picked 48, that's why I did. Then you can't beat me in a tie-break. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is there a way me and you could tie??

Just having fun.

Go Cougars

I don't know. I had enough trouble figuring out the stuff I already did. Just easier to copy someone else's pick than make my own.

48 sounds good, though. I think it will be a good game. I don't know if cold weather will affect DCA passing game (which is a big advantage for them), but it could lower score. So, I say 28-20 DCA.