Beech at Hillsboro

otherside21

No coach just get called that. Hillsboro wins. Scores is mute.

THIS IS TRUE.. HIGH FIVE'S COACH

We just love it to much huh? God we are going to really miss not having a tie to it next year. High School football has been so much fun to us since our freshmen class now seniors what a way to finish up. Yep Coach i really guess it won't matter to much about where we play, if we get there. You seem to be a little smack shy now from the Burro land. Is everything ok /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . If its that post from yesterday? Surely not there are so many Coaches posting on here. Gonna be a chilly night this Friday Burro's be strapped up tight and wear some high socks and get ready to rumble and tumble down the Beech.. Beech if you win this you will have MY FULL RESPECT.. That said i have to take the Burro's "GO GET EM". It ends here BUCS. GOOD SEASON.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS TRUE.. HIGH FIVE'S COACH

We just love it to much huh? God we are going to really miss not having a tie to it next year. High School football has been so much fun to us since our freshmen class now seniors what a way to finish up. Yep Coach i really guess it won't matter to much about where we play, if we get there. You seem to be a little smack shy now from the Burro land. Is everything ok /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . If its that post from yesterday? Surely not there are so many Coaches posting on here. Gonna be a chilly night this Friday Burro's be strapped up tight and wear some high socks and get ready to rumble and tumble down the Beech.. Beech if you win this you will have MY FULL RESPECT.. That said i have do take the Donkey Heads. "GO GET EM". It ends here BUCS. GOOD SEASON.

we should already have your respect if anyones.. we murdered your wildcats, we didnt win... we MURDERED them... 83 total yards..... does that bring back memories? 340 rushing yards against yall we ran down yalls throat... the score should have been extremely higher, but we had 5 turnovers.. so i dont wanna hear anything about respect... HUSH MODE!

Burros will take this game.

The new addition at QB is the real deal. His scrimmage film against BA is very impressive... nothing mind blowing but his movement and athletisicm is ridiculuous. If his mind is in it and he is ready mentally for the game, I dont see how beech can stop those weapons on offense and especially if one of them touches the ball every play.

Not a fan of either team. On the outside looking in!

we should already have your respect if anyones.. we murdered your wildcats, we didnt win... we MURDERED them... 83 total yards..... does that bring back memories? 340 rushing yards against yall we ran down yalls throat... the score should have been extremely higher, but we had 5 turnovers.. so i dont wanna hear anything about respect... HUSH MODE!

NO NO you were overlooked i promise you were. But you won and we beat the teams that got you. SO WHAT.. And you no who runs this region now don't ya lol.. Hey chill out dude.. Don't take this stuff so serious. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THEM DONKEY'S will hush your team this Friday.. BOOK IT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Burros will take this game.

The new addition at QB is the real deal. His scrimmage film against BA is very impressive... nothing mind blowing but his movement and athletisicm is ridiculuous. If his mind is in it and he is ready mentally for the game, I dont see how beech can stop those weapons on offense and especially if one of them touches the ball every play.

Not a fan of either team. On the outside looking in!

agreed -- however, Beech does stand a chance if they can play smart football... MBA left a playbook on how to beat the burros... is Beech as good as MBA?

you said it right... SMART FOOTBALL.. we are no doubt out numbered athleticism wise...

It's good that reality is sinking in on you now. Will make tomorrow night's loss better if you prepare yourself for it. Good season good team only wish we had been ready for you here. Keep working /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Finally seen some film I see.

Hey Coach can you email me some of that for me to break it down lol.*wink* Hey still going to be very interested in the stats from this game. I do believe after this one is over i can come at you a little more pre game smack. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to both teams play hard.