Beech at Hillsboro

otherside21

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beech dude whats your problem we are rooting for you guys.. Go back to reading comprehension school. I only wish our players had listen to me about the game with you guys we would be 10 - 0 today. Don't worry about what we are doing you guys get it done. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i understand... and i wasn't speaking to you when i said burros want score 34 i was speaking to the person who said they would... ur the one not comprehending.. i get what ur saying... "we have a chance" yes i understand... board material? hahahahaha... and what your saying isnt?

Im rootin for the bucs but i just don't think they can handle the burros.Hillsboro 35 Beech 17

once again only team scoring 35 on beech is th new england patriots.. revise your score

i understand... and i wasn't speaking to you when i said burros want score 34 i was speaking to the person who said they would... ur the one not comprehending.. i get what ur saying... "we have a chance" yes i understand... board material? hahahahaha... and what your saying isnt?once again only team scoring 35 on beech is th new england patriots.. revise your score

Good luck..

incapable of putting up 35 on beech? HAH! ask rossview, clarksville, and of course, henry co. what we can do in the playoffs. there seems to be short term memory loss. and for the beech fans that are not familiar with our program: we have all the "skill players" back from last year plus a new addition at QB /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> look forward to seeing ya'll..

why would a coach provide bulletin board material?

WELL HECK your first post kind of coincides with your nic mindlesschatter, Coach here knows his team and this is for fun most of these threads are about smack talk for games. That aside he is most likely right. Now to the otherside lol you 21. Well the is no doubting the Burro's have a good roster as they do most years. And if we do meet up again this year, this much i can tell you. There will not be that kind of whoopin going on this playoff's between us this year. GOOD LUCK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

incapable of putting up 35 on beech? HAH! ask rossview, clarksville, and of course, henry co. what we can do in the playoffs. there seems to be short term memory loss. and for the beech fans that are not familiar with our program: we have all the "skill players" back from last year plus a new addition at QB /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> look forward to seeing ya'll..

I cant understang why you guys want to live in the past and talk about last year,its over move on and talk about this year Burros get ready HC will be coming after you!!!!

I cant understang why you guys want to live in the past and talk about last year,its over move on and talk about this year Burros get ready HC will be coming after you!!!!

well, im simply trying to save some banter on my part by referencing our success in last years playoffs amidst all the trash talk against us (particularly HC, as you all thought ya'll were the greatest thing since sliced bread, and i find it intriguing how feisty you all remain towards hillsboro despite the score last year: that was no fluke). maybe things will be different this year, or not. this oughtta be a fun postseason journey.