Beech at Hillsboro

otherside21

I'm going for Beech, but I just don't see it happening. Hillsboro is one of the best 4a teams every year, and this year looks to be no different.Prove me wrong Bucs.

Hillsboro- 35

Beech- 13

I'm with you on this, however, I think the score may be closer. Again, Bucs prove me wrong too. The key to this game will be controlling turnovers for the Bucs have a chance. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have to agree with you my friend. theres no way hillsboro will score 34 on beech /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

how about hillsboro 42

beech 0

yea thats bout it

i would have to agree with you my friend. theres no way hillsboro will score 34 on beech /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

how about hillsboro 42

beech 0

yea thats bout it

agreed /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well, im simply trying to save some banter on my part by referencing our success in last years playoffs amidst all the trash talk against us (particularly HC, as you all thought ya'll were the greatest thing since sliced bread, and i find it intriguing how feisty you all remain towards hillsboro despite the score last year: that was no fluke). maybe things will be different this year, or not. this oughtta be a fun postseason journey.

No, I would say we were quite humble, and still are, If last year is an indicator on the post season then, maybe we should all just shut the heck up and give it to Maryville becasue they beat you all just as convincing as you guys beat us.

I am not one that believes that, I believe that in 2004, Henry county went 2-8, in 2005, Henry county went 6-4 and lost in the second round at the orange mound to a team that was state runner up, in 2006 Henry county went 6-4 and lost in the semi final game to the state runner up, there seems to be a little pattern developing. Hillsboro is an excellent team and I feel the rep from the west will have to beat Hillsboro but it is not the same team as last year, better/worse, I do not know, what I do know is that Henry county is better than last year, but we had a large gap to close. Congrats on your successes last season and I hope you continue to think of them, while we focus on this season, I hope we are still alive n the semis as whoever we would face will be cominng to Paris.