Beech at Hillsboro

otherside21

Finally seen some film I see.

let me expand on what i seen on film.. i seen shelbyville ripp yall everytime they had the ball but unfortunately they turned the ball over like 9 times.. and they're defence is horrible... thats what i seen on film... but remember shelbyville is a 3-7 team ripping yall, cmon now.. that shows how week yalls region is.. 3-7 team making the playoffs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Coach can you email me some of that for me to break it down lol.*wink* Hey still going to be very interested in the stats from this game. I do believe after this one is over i can come at you a little more pre game smack. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to both teams play hard.

golfen it looks like ur over looking shelbyville.. dont be surprised if they give yall a fight.. last time yall overlooked a team you got slaughtered.. HINT HINT beech

let me expand on what i seen on film.. i seen shelbyville ripp yall everytime they had the ball but unfortunately they turned the ball over like 9 times.. and they're defence is horrible... thats what i seen on film... but remember shelbyville is a 3-7 team ripping yall, cmon now.. that shows how week yalls region is.. 3-7 team making the playoffs

The score was 42-0. They only had 7 first downs all night. You will see how weak we are tonight.

golfen it looks like ur over looking shelbyville.. dont be surprised if they give yall a fight.. last time yall overlooked a team you got slaughtered.. HINT HINT beech

I hear ya Beech.. I'm just a dad of a player. All i can do is talk to ones i know. This Coach here is well aware of this after dealing with your team. If not then we need to go shopping

Not to take anything away from what this Staff has done. They only fell asleep once this year behind the wheel.

Like to see Region 6 with a wipe out tonight. With HEART many things are possible right. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hear ya Beech.. I'm just a dad of a player. All i can do is talk to ones i know. This Coach here is well aware of this after dealing with your team. If not then we need to go shopping

Not to take anything away from what this Staff has done. They only fell asleep once this year behind the wheel.

Like to see Region 6 with a wipe out tonight. With HEART many things are possible right. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Game time Burro's will win.

Game time Burro's will win.

Well that score board did tell me something, If Beech came to play it's not a good sign for the Bears I'll just say that. Listen up Bear's get in a good week of practice and rest up. Burro's good win with Beech. Coach that got my attention /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Should have been worse, Hillsboro shut down beec's offense. The officials were awful. I thought they were going to get mobbed after the game. The crowd was very hostile. They ejected a poor man in a wheel chair. This was the most ignorant display by an official I have ever seen. The TSSAA should do something here. This crew should not call another game.

Should have been worse, Hillsboro shut down beec's offense. The officials were awful. I thought they were going to get mobbed after the game. The crowd was very hostile. They ejected a poor man in a wheel chair. This was the most ignorant display by an official I have ever seen. The TSSAA should do something here. This crew should not call another game.

Coach:

I wasn't at the game last Friday; was that the man who used to play for Hillsboro in the late 40's that sits in a wheelchair down at the track area?