Pearl-Cohn at Howard

I really hope howard have their helmets strapped on, cause my boy michael venoy aint gonna play wit' em, by the way, he's the wide reciever for pearl cohn, I believe number 85, so if he jumps over them ol' howard boys, don't be suprised, I've just never heard anything about the howard team in chatt town. I'm not just some commentator for pearl, I was a player there, the starting d end/running back, you can say it's a setback that I'm off the team now and in alternative school, BUT, I no longer have bad behavior, and I'm on the brink to show ALL people I can do it and become an excellent football player in college, considering I got kicked outta school for disclosed reasons.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope howard have their helmets strapped on, cause my boy michael venoy aint gonna play wit' em, by the way, he's the wide reciever for pearl cohn, I believe number 85, so if he jumps over them ol' howard boys, don't be suprised, I've just never heard anything about the howard team in chatt town. I'm not just some commentator for pearl, I was a player there, the starting d end/running back, you can say it's a setback that I'm off the team now and in alternative school, BUT, I no longer have bad behavior, and I'm on the brink to show ALL people I can do it and become an excellent football player in college, considering I got kicked outta school for disclosed reasons.

We are not here for you! So why post about yourself! We have people with broken dreams also. Tremaine Hudson is a great Talent for Howard at RB and wont be able to play but even he wouldnt be the starter if Chris Jones would have kept his head on straight! So be happy for your boy but dont post about yourself on this thread and you are of no relevance! GOod luck on getting your life together though

How u think it's gonna play out Friday night against Station Camp?

yeah I think it'll be a little different at our house. The guys are still pretty bitter about the loss, and coming from a 51-12 win tonight I'm thinking it'll be a totally different SC team than what showed up at Pearl Cohn. (I'm not sure exactly what team that was at Pearl-Cohn, but it sure wasn't the one we had been seeing all year or the one we saw tonight.)

Should be a great game. Station Camp will be looking for redemption, and the Firebirds should be confident about this game as they already beat us.

Hopefully Station Camp can elimnate the mental mistakes they made in the meeting last friday.

Well, ya gotta admit..

No matter how these games turn out.

We are representing our region very well.

Station Camp 51 - Meigs Co. 12

White House 31 - Polk Co. 3

Pearl Cohn 26 - Howard 0

Greenbrier 13 - McMinn Central 10

Well, ya gotta admit..

No matter how these games turn out.

We are representing our region very well.

Station Camp 51 - Meigs Co. 12

White House 31 - Polk Co. 3

Pearl Cohn 26 - Howard 0

Greenbrier 13 - McMinn Central 10

I agree. But it feels pretty darn good to be #4 and take down a #1 seed. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I agree. But it feels pretty darn good to be #4 and take down a #1 seed. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

GB Bobcat football"dont play wit it" /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We were bigger & faster they couldn't do nothing with the ball on offense nor could they stop us on defense. They weren't that good as they thought they were. We could have put up 40+ on them easy

What do you mean they werent as good as they thought they were. You guys played a banged up Howard team who lost their starting Tail back who is the main focus of their offense. Jehron reynolds went down in the first quarter. You mean you didnt see all those kids on the sideline with jackets on. Howard was missing 5 starters last night and if we would have beat you we would have eventually lost. To me the only player who showed up was D. Ricks.#8. You guys just dont know how good Howard is because you played half of the team. WHat do you think about #10, #33, #44, #31. THey all started against you guys and guess what they are all freshmen. Enjoy that victory because you guys have a good team and a great band and yall QB is sick but man dont be happy by beating a team that was short manned