college prospects

ExReb80

Are you kidding me?? If you are talking about the tall defensive end, then you have not seen that much of him. I witnessed two games, and he was getting whipped both times. Does he have the size to play at college, yes but you also have to have talent which he has very little of at least that is what I noticed. The only opinion that matters is the coaches at Memphis.

If that is so he will for sure go to knoxville

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got word from a friend down in stewart county tn is that wide reciever #80 for s.c. Caleb Rozet has committed to a private university called Brenau Academy which is in Georgia.

mot to be a jerk or nuttin but i havnt committed there i have no clue who that is but if they sent somthin i might consider i dont care where i go just as long as its free and close but i wouldnt mind goin out of tn but to tell yall tha truth i dont got but like 1 or 2 people lookin at me

just got word from a friend down in stewart county tn is that wide reciever #80 for s.c. Caleb Rozet has committed to a private university called Brenau Academy which is in Georgia.

hey man thats not even cool i found out wat kind of college that is nd i dont even kno u why would u post sumthin like that i must have caught to many passes on u or somebod u like nd ur mad but idc post stuff like dat bout me im not even worride bout it i just play ball

hey man thats not even cool i found out wat kind of college that is nd i dont even kno u why would u post sumthin like that i must have caught to many passes on u or somebod u like nd ur mad but idc post stuff like dat bout me im not even worride bout it i just play ball

you must be doing something b/c you sure are not attending any grammar classes.....(joke, so nobody get bent out of shape)

what are some of the names of players and college names where some of the tennessee boys are going to?

not aware of any offers to this young man as of yet but dont miss out on this one. Shane Spann of JO Byrns high school, thers were several games that he didnt play the second half and has still ammased great numbers, He is 139 of 186 for 2,071 yds with 25 td passes with only 2 ints, has 487 rushing yds and 8 tds, great mechanics and very strong accurate arm as you can see by the numbers, makes good reads and can thread the needle with his passes, I really hope someone will give him a look, they wont be dissapointed. great range with a 6'3 190 lb frame,

not aware of any offers to this young man as of yet but dont miss out on this one. Shane Spann of JO Byrns high school, thers were several games that he didnt play the second half and has still ammased great numbers, He is 139 of 186 for 2,071 yds with 25 td passes with only 2 ints, has 487 rushing yds and 8 tds, great mechanics and very strong accurate arm as you can see by the numbers, makes good reads and can thread the needle with his passes, I really hope someone will give him a look, they wont be dissapointed. great range with a 6'3 190 lb frame,

Not taking anything from Spann but Clay Head from a few years back had better numbers, size, arm, and over-all tools, and he didnt get any looks. I believe Head and even Spann now deserved/deserves to get some looks and should have/have the opportunity to play college ball but players in 1A and particuarly JBS just dont get that much exposure. I mean think about it, when you watch the news on Friday nites the games that get highlighted are Goodpasture, CPA, MBA, BA and well you know the rest.....

Not taking anything from Spann but Clay Head from a few years back had better numbers, size, arm, and over-all tools, and he didnt get any looks. I believe Head and even Spann now deserved/deserves to get some looks and should have/have the opportunity to play college ball but players in 1A and particuarly JBS just dont get that much exposure. I mean think about it, when you watch the news on Friday nites the games that get highlighted are Goodpasture, CPA, MBA, BA and well you know the rest.....

It is often up to the high school coaches to see to it that films and stats of their best get sent to the recruitment office in colleges. I have known parents who did it themselves in other sports--and got scholarships for their children. I don't know that the media is their only source.