Greenbrier at McMinn Central (NEW)

GreenbrierCat2

I dont even like Central but all this talk about deep fried turkey and BBQ chicken has me wonderin if I want to save some gas money and just head to Englewood Friday.......

Well we dont like Meigs Co. but we will break bread with anybody, come on over. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we dont like Meigs Co. but we will break bread with anybody, come on over. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I would but I just have a good feelin bout Friday for Meigs. Might as well make that trip, wouldnt be the longest I've ever taken. Wish you all luck but better put a few extra buckles on those helmets, Greenbriar isnt on the recieving end of many hard hits. Much more physical than Central, and no thats not just because im from Meigs. If Central gets on Gbriar early they'll have a good shot, if not its Greenbriars to win.

I would but I just have a good feelin bout Friday for Meigs. Might as well make that trip, wouldnt be the longest I've ever taken. Wish you all luck but better put a few extra buckles on those helmets, Greenbriar isnt on the recieving end of many hard hits. Much more physical than Central, and no thats not just because im from Meigs. If Central gets on Gbriar early they'll have a good shot, if not its Greenbriars to win.

I know what you mean Captain they are big and try to play very physical we will have to come out fired up yall have a safe trip tell my buddies Jeff Moore and John Alexander I said hey and lets get a region 3A sweep.This weekend.I like yalls chances against Howard week 2.

I know what you mean Captain they are big and try to play very physical we will have to come out fired up yall have a safe trip tell my buddies Jeff Moore and John Alexander I said hey and lets get a region 3A sweep.This weekend.I like yalls chances against Howard week 2.

Me too and I like our chances against Central in round 3 even better /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Me too and I like our chances against Central in round 3 even better /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'll be proud if we make it to round three. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

that would be crazy! i would love to see that, though....i'm sure central would love to beat meigs again...not only beat them, but end their season! hahaha good luck friday..hope yall can get the win! GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!

that would be crazy! i would love to see that, though....i'm sure central would love to beat meigs again...not only beat them, but end their season! hahaha good luck friday..hope yall can get the win! GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!

They need to beat us 2 times a season for a few years if they ever wanna catch up in the series. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

would love to see an all 3-3a round two just dont think its likely. We'll find out soon enough though.

They need to beat us 2 times a season for a few years if they ever wanna catch up in the series. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

would love to see an all 3-3a round two just dont think its likely. We'll find out soon enough though.

if that happened i wouldn't care where we were in the series...we would be playing and yall would be setting at the house!! hahahahaha i'm like you it would be great to see a 3-3A round two....i'm like you i don't think it is likely, but tell that to the seniors on these teams...they aren't ready to turn in their gear, ya know it? good luck to ALL 3-3A teams friday!!!! GO CHARGERS