12AA

It's going to be tough for Camden and any school that is not named Bolivar or South Side. I saw Camden play Gleason in a scrimmage and Camden was very up and down they got out to a 25-6 half time score and gave up 19 straight points and only won by 4-5. Another game was played and Camden got Gleason by 30. Keep in mind Gleason has only 10-11 players and they brought 7-8 that day. Gleason is also a single A school that won 2-3 games last year. Camden is AA and to play a single A school with 8 guys and not destroy them well it doesnt look as good as you would hope.

Bolivar and South Side will finish first and second after this it doesent matter you won't get out of the region.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you miss thepart about us beating Lexington by 20 something just over the summer?? Mind you we were up atleast that by the half when JV started playing. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Might want to move your loved Lexington down a few spots bud.

Did you miss the Jackson Sun's Coaches Poll in which Camden was voted to come in last by the districts coaches??

Might want to move you loved Camden down a lot of spots bud.

southside

bolivar

camden

mcnairy

chester co

lexington

bolivar might be first then ss but thats the way i see it unfolding

1. Bolivar

2. McNairy

3. South Side

4. Lexington

5. Chester Co.

6. Camden

I am curious. How do you think Camden can finish 3rd in the district? They can barely get by Gleason and you think they actually have a shot at finishing 3rd in the district?

Here's why Camden won't do well in district:

Bolivar- always a contender in district. 2 state titles in four years. The only reason they didn't have more is because Liberty was in the class. Good coaching.

McNairy- very deep(they can go 7 to 8 deep) Very athletic. Determined to win after heartbreaking loss at Sycamore in the first round of region last year.

South Side- athletic. Play as a team. many talented players.

Lexington- while they are rebuilding, they have enough talent to shock several area teams. They have home court advantage in district.

Chester Co.- upcoming team. Look for them to be a contender in the next two years.

Camden- Who do they have? I have seen them play and they weren't impressive. Very scrappy. Too many talented teams for them to compete...Better luck next year.

1. Bolivar

2. McNairy

3. South Side

4. Lexington

5. Chester Co.

6. Camden

I am curious. How do you think Camden can finish 3rd in the district? They can barely get by Gleason and you think they actually have a shot at finishing 3rd in the district?

Here's why Camden won't do well in district:

Bolivar- always a contender in district. 2 state titles in four years. The only reason they didn't have more is because Liberty was in the class. Good coaching.

McNairy- very deep(they can go 7 to 8 deep) Very athletic. Determined to win after heartbreaking loss at Sycamore in the first round of region last year.

South Side- athletic. Play as a team. many talented players.

Lexington- while they are rebuilding, they have enough talent to shock several area teams. They have home court advantage in district.

Chester Co.- upcoming team. Look for them to be a contender in the next two years.

Camden- Who do they have? I have seen them play and they weren't impressive. Very scrappy. Too many talented teams for them to compete...Better luck next year.

We have a sophomore who averaged 12 a game as a freshman. We have a 3 year starter returning for leadership. A 2 year starter returning at center who is averaging 15 a game right now... a 2 year starter that does nothing but hustle. A PG that was our running back this year so you know he is very quick and has great court vision. We are the same players plus a few new faces. We may not be 3rd in district, but look for us to be 4th or 5th. Last WILL NOT happen this year.

The Gleason game you were talking about.. They came back because it is a scrimmage. We were testing different defences and such. If you paid enough attention, you would have seen that they only came back during our 1-3-1 half court defense. In the second game, you would have noticed that we fell back into a 2-3 and into a 1-3-1 half court press whic, I might add, created ALOT of trouble for little Gleason. In a scrimmage, you are suppose to go through different defenses to see what work needs to be done before the season. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Just a side note there.

EDIT: Lexington will be lucky to compete with us this year, much less be better than us and Chester County. I can almost promise you that Lexington will be last. 5th at the best if they can beat us. But, I don't see that happening. (atleast I hope.)

• 2 weeks later...

Um I think you all need to check out the newspaper camden stinks this year i think they have only one like 1 game chester co on the other hand is 5-1 and should be 6-0 but the refs in hardin co couldn't help but cheat but chester co is going to finished 2nd or 3rd in the district trust me you don't want to sleep on this team

1. Bolivar

2. McNairy

3. Southside

4. Chester County

5. Camden

6. Lexington

I feel McNairy will come in second especially after seeing them play Dyer County in the Lexington Tournament. If they continue to compete with teams like I saw them play Dyer County they will go far in the post season.

Um I think you all need to check out the newspaper camden stinks this year i think they have only one like 1 game chester co on the other hand is 5-1 and should be 6-0 but the refs in hardin co couldn't help but cheat but chester co is going to finished 2nd or 3rd in the district trust me you don't want to sleep on this team

Anyone can look in papers and say we are stinking. Our loses didn't come from talent problems. We have had a few in team problems that took us a week or so to fix. If you saw us play Riverside Tuesday, you would have seen that it has been fixed. We play Lexington tomoorw, so come watch us play. Then tell me what you think. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Chester County didn't look too hot over the summer, but I wouldn't put it past them to be 3rd in district. I think South Side is still too talented to lose to them. I think it will be close with them 2 teams and McNairy for second, third, and fourth. then I think we can play with Chester County this year, so if they look at us as last years team, we could beat them. Not saying we will though. Our district is almost a toss up for all positions but first this year. Should be a fun district to follow.

• 1 month later...