12AA

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gonna be on top of this district???

Sad to say I don't think it'll be Camdne's year. I feel that Camden is just a year or two away from winning the district, but ultimately I think the champs will be Bolivar. This Bolivar team is young but they have all their starters returning, and I 've heard that they have 8 or 9 players in rotation. I look forward to them making a lot of noise in the post-season as well.

Liberty Tech is gone and AA is not automatic like it's been the last two years /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Bolivar Central is good enough to win it all. Rhodes will be a monster this year for Rudesil's Tigers. I pick them to win the district as well as the region title and possibly even the state title.

Jackson South Side is a team to look out for as well. They have a lot of size and athleticism and pose matchup problems for most anyone that they'll play.

Liberty Tech is gone and AA is not automatic like it's been the last two years /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Bolivar Central is good enough to win it all. Rhodes will be a monster this year for Rudesil's Tigers. I pick them to win the district as well as the region title and possibly even the state title.

Jackson South Side is a team to look out for as well. They have a lot of size and athleticism and pose matchup problems for most anyone that they'll play.

yea i say boliver to but south side well be in close with mcnairy i think and then chester co. or camden then lexington.

Region 6AA Tourney is at Lexington in 2007-2008 Postseason /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well i went to the crocket co. vs. Mcnairy scrimmage and they didn't play well true they didn't have football players but then again its a long season. Lexington are gonnna be GARBAGE because they have no leaders this yr. Chester Co. will be okay still this yr isn't gonna be the greatest for them though Camden gonna do great i think because They have everyone back and then some. Kyle herndon will be balling like he always does Leon Williams will one the best dribblers and one of the fastest in this district be a tough challenge for any defender. They have great rebounders like Danny Plant and Kyle Combs and Dakota Summers and numerous others. They will even have dunkers this yr Cody Adams and maybe Kyle Herndon. Boliver will do great like always. South side they lost their main players last yr but i expect alot from them. i say

1. Boliver

2. South Side

3. Mcnairy

4. Camden

5. Chester co.

6. Lexington

1. Boliver

2. South Side

3. Mcnairy

4. Camden

5. Chester co.

6. Lexington

I agree with this order here. We beat Lexington in camp by more than 20 points. That being without any set plays and our football players. We also played chester county.. Only lost by 4 after some VERY questionable calls by a ref. McNairy should have an ok team this year, but I think Camden can give them a run for their money. Bolivar will win this district, and maybe more. They have a great coach and great players. This district should be a fun one to come watch.

What the heck is wrong with Lexington? I know Dyer Co. is supposed to be good, but....a 50 point loss.

Did they lose that much? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

They lost a whole lot. They are real young this year. I think they will be alright toward the end of the season, they do have some talent. I'm actually glad they are playing teams like Dyer Co., they won't get any better playing teams like Scotts Hill or Camden.

Dyer Co. is also loaded and are a favorite to make it back to state. I didn't go last night but a parent told me that Dyer Co. is just on another level. He thought they was playing Liberty again.

As far as the district, I'll say

Bolivar

Southside

McNairy

Lexington

Camden

Chester Co

They lost a whole lot. They are real young this year. I think they will be alright toward the end of the season, they do have some talent. I'm actually glad they are playing teams like Dyer Co., they won't get any better playing teams like Scotts Hill or Camden.

Dyer Co. is also loaded and are a favorite to make it back to state. I didn't go last night but a parent told me that Dyer Co. is just on another level. He thought they was playing Liberty again.

As far as the district, I'll say

Bolivar

Southside

McNairy

Lexington

Camden

Chester Co

Did you miss thepart about us beating Lexington by 20 something just over the summer?? Mind you we were up atleast that by the half when JV started playing. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Might want to move your loved Lexington down a few spots bud.