ACDC FAN

pujo

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the top, I want the offical stats from The Elizabethton Star.

Where does the stats that the star gets come from? I really dont think that anyone would add to his stats . Hes proven his ability on the field . He may not get a gold ring this year but I got my moneys worth watching him and the rest of the team every game I attended.

Who is it that always says "there is no I in team, Individual stats cause friction in the locker room". Does it matter if 'lil Mikes stats are better? If they are it's probably because of the team around him. 'Dogs looking to threepeat in the semi's. Based on individual stats; making the most of what you have to play with: Deservingly POY- Jordan Hughes COY- Robbie Turbyfill

Who is it that always says "there is no I in team, Individual stats cause friction in the locker room". Does it matter if 'lil Mikes stats are better? If they are it's probably because of the team around him. 'Dogs looking to threepeat in the semi's. Based on individual stats; making the most of what you have to play with: Deservingly POY- Jordan Hughes COY- Robbie Turbyfill

I never got on here and LIED about Michael's stats or even claimed to know them. 2timeallstate give out stats that don't match the official stats from the star. He raised them to make them look better, if the truth kills everyone so bad. I can;t help it.

I never got on here and LIED about Michael's stats or even claimed to know them. 2timeallstate give out stats that don't match the official stats from the star. He raised them to make them look better, if the truth kills everyone so bad. I can;t help it.

May not have been 2times fault. Doesn't Jordans uncle keep stats for the 'Landers? He keeps up with something on the sideline, but I don't know what. Who knows how honest anyones stat sheet is? There not kept by TSSAA officials! How many times have you seen the reporters talking, joking around at the games? If they keep the OFFICIAL stats every kid in the county is getting lied about.

May not have been 2times fault. Doesn't Jordans uncle keep stats for the 'Landers? He keeps up with something on the sideline, but I don't know what. Who knows how honest anyones stat sheet is? There not kept by TSSAA officials! How many times have you seen the reporters talking, joking around at the games? If they keep the OFFICIAL stats every kid in the county is getting lied about.

Agree 100% . The stats are kept by an assistant coach or just a stat man. I dont think that someone from the star comes to all the games that are in Sundays paperjut to keep an official stat book. So that being said the stats on any player any where could have false stats in more than one way. But why do we need to compare their stats ? Will that make either one of them a better ballplayer now or even through the rest of the season ? I dont think so. Hampton has the better team and will probably make it further in the playoffs than us. Both kids are very likeable guys. No need to compare these two they both play their hearts out and its their last year in High School football. Couldve easily been Flip flopped seasons for the two. This just happens to be Hamptons year. So that automacially gives Micheal a lil edge. Good luck to both kids and both teams. These guys see the team as a whole not as a one person team. BTW