The Great Region X

slamnman10

Cordova would be #1 if all the recruits show up. If not Arlington is #1, all returning starters and first Sr. class. Collierville will be a contender. Houston might slip into the top 5, probably not, no horses left, only ponies. Bolton and Bartlett will round out the top 5.

[/quote

How about Houstons 44-25 win over Arlington

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now that we have had some wrestling who do you think will win region in each weight class

103-???

112-King(cor)

119-Johnson(hou)?

125-Livingston(hou) no question

130-Peck(hou) or Orzaco(arl)

135-Shapiro(hou)

140-???

145-Matthews(hou)

152-Pruett(hou)

160-Neilius(g-town)

171-Gill(Arl)

189-???

215-Rogers(coll) no question

285-???

So now that we have had some wrestling who do you think will win region in each weight class

103-???

112-King(cor)

119-Johnson(hou)?

125-Livingston(hou) no question

130-Peck(hou) or Orzaco(arl)

135-Shapiro(hou)

140-???

145-Matthews(hou)

152-Pruett(hou)

160-Neilius(g-town)

171-Gill(Arl)

189-???

215-Rogers(coll) no question

285-???

I say Houston has a great chance at being #1 in Region AGAIN. It looks to me that they have started out well and will probably get even stronger. Good Luck Houston Mustangs

• 2 weeks later...

did some seriously just say that HOUSTON looks to be #1 in region X AGAIN? correct me if im wrong but im pretty they never beat collierville in the past 4 years..and collierville won region 3 times out of that 4..that may not be the case this season, but that kinda made me raise an eyebrow

Cvdragin007, I dont know if you were around last year but Houston took #1. I think

did some seriously just say that HOUSTON looks to be #1 in region X AGAIN? correct me if im wrong but im pretty they never beat collierville in the past 4 years..and collierville won region 3 times out of that 4..that may not be the case this season, but that kinda made me raise an eyebrow

They did win Region last year. Oh, and they beat Collierville three days ago.

are we talking about #1 in the region according to during the season in region record? or the champ in the region X tournament? because collierville beat cordova in the finals..i was there..and in it..and im sure houston is # 1 this year...without a doubt from what ive heardbecause i dont see why you would base who was #1 by who won the individual region tourny..i see it as strength, team vs team..most points after 14 matches wins...if not, i dont see the point of state dual championships

are we talking about #1 in the region according to during the season in region record? or the champ in the region X tournament? because collierville beat cordova in the finals..i was there..and in it..and im sure houston is # 1 this year...without a doubt from what ive heardbecause i dont see why you would base who was #1 by who won the individual region tourny..i see it as strength, team vs team..most points after 14 matches wins...if not, i dont see the point of state dual championships

This is true, I was there as well. However, they were region champions dont try to take that from them. As far as this year they are number one. They smoked Arlington and beat collierville not at full strength. The only challengers to them are Germantown, not saying that collierville isnt a challenge because they are but they arnt going to beat Houston this year.

Cordova would be #1 if all the recruits show up. If not Arlington is #1, all returning starters and first Sr. class. Collierville will be a contender. Houston might slip into the top 5, probably not, no horses left, only ponies. Bolton and Bartlett will round out the top 5.

It isn't always the wrestlers themselves that bring the team to the top, but a coaching staff. And although the Mustangs are young, the coaches are old.