Spring Hill Football

Willie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like you may that alum /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I saw them in the spring and they definitely have some talent. Hear the school system has very little pay and the facilities are horrible. Is this true?

Not me but I know him, and I don't know if he is interested, just hearsay. He's younger than me and may be a good fit. As far as the facilities, they could definitely use some updates.

I just knew something was up about three weeks ago.

Whoever comes there has a massive job in getting the numbers out for football. Uncertainty over Saturn doesn't help .

Maury co not big on spending money for something like this. Booster club????

The only thing that I have heard is two young assistants from other schools may be interested.

Isn't there a new school opening up that will pull from Spring Hill? Also heard they may be moving to 4A after next year is this true? Is there anyone on staff worth keeping? I believe this could be a good job. I have also heard one other rumor. I heard that the players can't work out during basketball season and the B-ball coach pulls against football. Anybody know any facts.

Hey Bulldog what about Bennett is he ready to come out of retirement? I think he lives out that way does he?

I just knew something was up about three weeks ago.

Whoever comes there has a massive job in getting the numbers out for football. Uncertainty over Saturn doesn't help .

Maury co not big on spending money for something like this. Booster club????

The only thing that I have heard is two young assistants from other schools may be interested.

What do you mean getting the numbers up for football, they had 80 kids on the roster? They had to order additional equipment to dress the kids they had.

What do you mean getting the numbers up for football, they had 80 kids on the roster? They had to order additional equipment to dress the kids they had.

I should have worded it as "players" not "numbers" because obviously 80 in numbers didn't help with 1-9 record.

If Bennett comes back, it would be as Def coord with Daniels at Page but that is very iffy.

Yes, there is another school to be opened up soon. I think that with the way they re-align things in Williamson, Page will be 2-a

Isn't there a new school opening up that will pull from Spring Hill? Also heard they may be moving to 4A after next year is this true? Is there anyone on staff worth keeping? I believe this could be a good job. I have also heard one other rumor. I heard that the players can't work out during basketball season and the B-ball coach pulls against football. Anybody know any facts.

Hey Bulldog what about Bennett is he ready to come out of retirement? I think he lives out that way does he?

No new high school talk in Maury county--they want to build a new middle school in Spring Hill--I really doubt their numbers are up enough to move to 4a--I could be wrong.

I know a coach who would be interested in the position but I doubt they could get him back to Spring Hill. Coach Atkins was an assistant under Bill Cox back in the glory years of Raider ball. I think he is a head coach/AD in Mississippi now coaching at a private school. He was coach of the year in NC a few years back. He has a lot of us who played for him back in the day and I bet if someone called him he might be interested. Someone like him would bring back a lot of the old Raider boys and I for one would love to see him. Also, I think one of his sons coaches with him. Since leaving Da Hill he has become one of the most respected coaches around. I just think the principal should check it out. His family still lives in Spring Hill.

What about Coach Stone? Does anyone think he would be interested? Wasn't he the interim head coach for a while? The problem in Spring Hill has always been too much politics. Will that ever change? Good luck Raiders.

I hear ya, Coach Atkins was great he would work you till u drop and you would luv him for it. I loved having him and Cox on as my coaches. As for keeping any coaches I think all of them should go other than Stone. Did anyone hear that the linemen didn't push the sled at all during summer practice? I mean that's a joke no wonder the kids are not tough ( how can you win with a line that doesn't know how to be physical ). Thanks line coach you did us a real favor there.

Cox was a really good coach. I hear that Stone was offered the job but turned it down. I knew he wouldn't want it. I hope we can get a real steal like Giles and Marshall Co. got in the past two years. Rush Propst anyone? ha.

But whoever comes is walking into a heap of talent and a good, young passer in to be Junior Broc Loveless....whoever it is...GET OUR OFFENSE FLOWING!!!!