York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

wow good job except we have a 11-0 record and wats yours lemme hear come from your lips....10-1 ....and lests hear it gonna be a big 10-2...........................GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow good job except we have a 11-0 record and wats yours lemme hear come from your lips....10-1 ....and lests hear it gonna be a big 10-2...........................GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you guys don't make the playoffs much so let me fill you in on something. Records and what you accomplished in the regular season doesn't mean squat in the playoffs. Everybody starts the first round 0-0. Oh and yes we went 9-1 during the regular season. We are 1-0 in the playoffs. Happy?

Hey man, I couldn't find you at the Franklin Co. game. You coming up to the Mountain?

I was standing a few feet down from the press box door in my usual spot. Yea, I'm heading for the mountain. I think I've got some new SC fans from Warren Co. that may go with me. They were amazed at the atmosphere last night.

Just so you know, SC will praying around the goalposts during walk through just like every week. If this offends anyone stay inside or close your eyes.

Play-offs.......all things are square. The real region title is on the line and redemption time is coming. The season of destiny stops here. Like bigreid said, 11-1 is a great year.

GO BIG OWLS !!!!

Guest Termite

Seems SC got what they were hoping for. I'm not so sure that Barney got what he wanted. They may say that's what they wanted too, but we all know better. It's hard to beat a good team twice in the same year. No matter what they say...the pressure is on them. Undefeated, have beat SC once, home field,etc. SC lost to them first time,away game, underdog...etc. If York wins nobody can say anything except that York is the best team. But I believe SC better. Friday night we will know for sure and nobody can argue any different..

Turnovers and missed tackles decided the fist game. Tackle and 0 turnovers= SC win.

Guest Termite

It's gonna be feeding time on the Mountain!!

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting...

asby69............your right....feeding time on the mountain......suprising how much a little owl will eat, or what they eat ain't it.

But you will notice that they go for the toung first......don't have to listen to all the whining and yapping /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />