York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

Civil...right. YAI fans have been running their fingers since before the 1st meeting. It's time to see if all that blabbing can be backed up. SC has read all of that stuff. YAI is the favorite as the #1 seed. SC is just a lowly #4 seed. The pressure is sqarely on YAI. We'll see how you handle it. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Exactly what I was trying to avoid! But, not all YAI fans run thier fingers as you so described. Just like not all Owl fans do. But it's clear that you are one of the Owl fans who runs their fingers too much.

If you ask me, the Night Chickens have all of the pressure on them; The Dragons already beat them once, The game is on the Mountain, and the DRAGONS are #1 !

From the other posts it appears that the Night Chickens squeaked away with a win or BBS, not too impressive from what I hear.

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting...

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what I was trying to avoid! But, not all YAI fans run thier fingers as you so described. Just like not all Owl fans do. But it's clear that you are one of the Owl fans who runs their fingers too much.

If you ask me, the Night Chickens have all of the pressure on them; The Dragons already beat them once, The game is on the Mountain, and the DRAGONS are #1 !

From the other posts it appears that the Night Chickens squeaked away with a win or BBS, not too impressive from what I hear.

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting...

Nah...I haven't said one word since the 1st game. You should have carpal tunnel syndrome by now with all the bragging you have done about the "mountain men". Yeah...I wouldn't want to bring that up either. Almost every SC fan tried to give YAI their due...but you still ran those digits. Well...it's payback time. Thanks for the ammo. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nah...I haven't said one word since the 1st game. You should have carpal tunnel syndrome by now with all the bragging you have done about the "mountain men". Yeah...I wouldn't want to bring that up either. Almost every SC fan tried to give YAI their due...but you still ran those digits. Well...it's payback time. Thanks for the ammo. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

LOL...ammo. Fans don't get to play, if we did, we'd all be 11-0...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to both teams in the rematch. I hope everyone stays injury free and may the best team win.

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting...

The best team will win...............this time.

GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!!!

The BEST team did win last time! York 35, SC 21

Have a safe trip to the Mountain.

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting...

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting...

Actually, I was very impressed with the effort from the Owls. They played well with the exception of a couple of offensive plays. And those plays didn't overshadow the rest of the game. Boyd is a good football team. You can believe that. Both teams made some exceptional plays tonight.

I have been looking so forward to this coming week. I thought SC was the better team the first time, but the best team doesn't always win. I thought York may have wanted it a little more and sometimes that is enough. York bloodied SC's nose a little and I think the Owls are eager to prove that they will bring a counterpunch this time. The pressure is definitely on York. Undefeated, number 1 seed, and they got to beat a good SC squad twice in one season. Ask Mr. Postman how difficult that is to do. See you Friday night York fans.

It's probably a little early for that picture but I couldn't resist. It's all in fun

Amazing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />