William Blount at Bearden

jethro

I'm not sure but I'm 6 ft. and he is taller than me. I would guess about 230 lbs. ????? Runs well... Very strong...

He plays a heckuva lot bigger than that and has a heart big enough to sustain an ox all throughout an uphill marathon.

tpoole remember when you could count all the 200lb guys on a roster and never get to double digits?now i'd have to take my shoes off to count them all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I remember those days...just like I remember the days when I thought 200 was a heavy weight and not an acceptable goal for me to try to cut down to...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tpoole remember when you could count all the 200lb guys on a roster and never get to double digits?

now i'd have to take my shoes off to count them all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good luck to you guys tonight i'll be watching my rebels

(MHS that is) but i'll keep an ear to the radio pulling for you guys lets bring three back to blount this year!!!!

I've not had any luck with a radio. (Crowd noise.) I am usually in close contact with cobrajet. Good luck to you guys and the Tornados ...

...just like I remember the days when I thought 200 was a heavy weight and not an acceptable goal for me to try to cut down to...

Your absolutely right...... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Guess I had a late growing spurt. Waistline stayed the same but my inseam got shorter... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Must have got taller.. My head is sticking out of my hair....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GO GOVS

tpoole remember when you could count all the 200lb guys on a roster and never get to double digits?

now i'd have to take my shoes off to count them all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good luck to you guys tonight i'll be watching my rebels

(MHS that is) but i'll keep an ear to the radio pulling for you guys lets bring three back to blount this year!!!!

I'll give you MHS fans some shout-outs. Hey give us a call from time to time and let us know your score. 621-3065.

Go hammer the West bunch.

And I will be glad to talk to those people. I am a polite guy...really.

I aggree..... My daughter thinks your one the best teachers ever..... Sometimes you have a knack for pushing peoples buttons..... I like to do that also, but I'm not giving out my number. I'm sure mine would posted in "places of prominence" all over east Tennessee...................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I aggree..... My daughter thinks your one the best teachers ever..... Sometimes you have a knack for pushing peoples buttons..... I like to do that also, but I'm not giving out my number. I'm sure mine would posted in "places of prominence" all over east Tennessee...................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Furthermore, my phone is always on vibrate, so it never distracts me.