William Blount at Bearden

jethro

Hello All...

Congrats to the Dawgs..Good luck stay healthy... Enjoyed the banter this last week with you dawg fans...With you all in R1 we don't cross paths much.. Govs played poorly..Off. had a bad night.. I'll be reading thru the playoffs but I'll try to keep my mouth shut.....

MC865 " I'm still scratchin... Because I'm itchin....

tpoole12

Tpoole! I am glad you are alive! I was about to start driving around over In Blount Co to see if I could find you. I am glad you are alright, It has been a while since you have been on here.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All...

Congrats to the Dawgs..Good luck stay healthy... Enjoyed the banter this last week with you dawg fans...With you all in R1 we don't cross paths much.. Govs played poorly..Off. had a bad night.. I'll be reading thru the playoffs but I'll try to keep my mouth shut.....

MC865 " I'm still scratchin... Because I'm itchin....

tpoole12

tpoole get u sum powder for that itch!!! I tried to warn you Govs that dem dawgs is hard!! Total domination and now on to the Ads

Tpoole! I am glad you are alive! I was about to start driving around over In Blount Co to see if I could find you. I am glad you are alright, It has been a while since you have been on here.

Hello bladerunner

I had to take the weekend off coacht... My bottom was so sore from that butt kicking over at Bearden that I couldn't set down to type.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Hope you are well. I'm depressed.... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I feel bad for the team. It was one of those nights that it didn't matter what they did it was going to be wrong. I think they was looking ahead and a very good Beardon team made them pay. What's the word fom the Wildcats camp? WB has alot of players to replace. The O line will have to be replaced and most of the starters at the other positions. Its time to start developing the younger talent but I guess thats why we have coaches. I've enjoyed our season. We had a good run. In my opinion region 2 will be a tough road for all again next year. I'll spend some time looking over some rosters and start making some prognostications for next year. Are you a b-ball fan? I'll go to a few games but for the most part I don't get to excited about it. College football is ok I guess, but anymore they seem to just be a low paid proffesionals. I'll watch it a little, but I'd rather watch the young men play while its still for just the love of the game. You asked one time if I was a Vol fan. I've been going to their game regularly since 1985 but the last couple of years I just haven't cared much for it. Last year I missed four games. That was more than I missed the previous twenty. This year I spent one half of a game there. I was apalled by the defense. Talk about a scitsophenic bunch. You never know which group will show up. I guess it a comes down to match-ups, but how they can look so good or so bad (sometimes in the same game) makes me wonder.

Good to hear from you bladerunner. Hope you have a good Holiday Season. I'll just lay over here in Blount County and lick my wounds till next year. Like I said earlier I'll be reading but I'm going to try to keep quite.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

tpoole12

tpoole get u sum powder for that itch!!! I tried to warn you Govs that dem dawgs is hard!! Total domination and now on to the Ads

Yo ....MC865... Whatsup dawg....

Them dawgs sure nuff put a whippin on us... Don't let that game go to you-alls head or them Ads will put a whippin on you... The 94 yd. td and the td right before the half was the ballgame.. The Govs never recovered. If you look at the game, up till that 94 yd. play it was just two defenses trading punches with the dawgs losing ground otherwise they couldn't have had a 94 yd play. I still think if we had got the first break it could have went our way but we'll never know. Maybe your deceased coach is still out there looking out for you guys. Good luck to you. Hope the players stay healthy on both teams. You all had better tackle ole Andre or he'll put "dem dawgs" back in the kennel.... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Have a Good Holiday Season..

tpoole12

peace out

Hello bladerunner

I had to take the weekend off coacht... My bottom was so sore from that butt kicking over at Bearden that I couldn't set down to type.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Hope you are well. I'm depressed.... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I feel bad for the team. It was one of those nights that it didn't matter what they did it was going to be wrong. I think they was looking ahead and a very good Beardon team made them pay. What's the word fom the Wildcats camp? WB has alot of players to replace. The O line will have to be replaced and most of the starters at the other positions. Its time to start developing the younger talent but I guess thats why we have coaches. I've enjoyed our season. We had a good run. In my opinion region 2 will be a tough road for all again next year. I'll spend some time looking over some rosters and start making some prognostications for next year. Are you a b-ball fan? I'll go to a few games but for the most part I don't get to excited about it. College football is ok I guess, but anymore they seem to just be a low paid proffesionals. I'll watch it a little, but I'd rather watch the young men play while its still for just the love of the game. You asked one time if I was a Vol fan. I've been going to their game regularly since 1985 but the last couple of years I just haven't cared much for it. Last year I missed four games. That was more than I missed the previous twenty. This year I spent one half of a game there. I was apalled by the defense. Talk about a scitsophenic bunch. You never know which group will show up. I guess it a comes down to match-ups, but how they can look so good or so bad (sometimes in the same game) makes me wonder.

Good to hear from you bladerunner. Hope you have a good Holiday Season. I'll just lay over here in Blount County and lick my wounds till next year. Like I said earlier I'll be reading but I'm going to try to keep quite.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

tpoole12

I was very impressed by kids at WB when they played us, I stand up where the visiting players come up to their locker rooms & they were very focused & I have to say very professional as well, they had that fire in their eyes, I think you all had a really special team with a lot of character, when they came up the hill they just looked like they were having fun, You all should be very proud of them.

I have had a blast on here & mainly because of you tpoole! I have been in a lot of trouble with the censors on here, but you know that Joe Walsh song where he says, "they say I'm crazy but I have a good time" . It's the story of my life.

I do cheer on our B- Ball team at OR & have to say that I am very happy that B- ball is back over at UT! I grew up a UNC fan, but as a youngster I wanted to wear number 14 in basketball because of Dale Ellis. Instead I wore 13 for good luck.

I know what you mean about the UT football team. I try to cheer UT on in football, but I agree with you. It gets frustrating when you talk about the D! .I also like the Georgia Southern program & another I will not mention, not this year.

We will have to stay in touch Tpoole, I will keep checking the boards if I see you on I will try to say hello!

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving & a Merry Christmas! you know me Tpoole I am the opposite of politically correct. .

I was very impressed by kids at WB when they played us, I stand up where the visiting players come up to their locker rooms & they were very focused & I have to say very professional as well, they had that fire in their eyes, I think you all had a really special team with a lot of character, when they came up the hill they just looked like they were having fun, You all should be very proud of them.

I have had a blast on here & mainly because of you tpoole! I have been in a lot of trouble with the censors on here, but you know that Joe Walsh song where he says, "they say I'm crazy but I have a good time" . It's the story of my life.

I do cheer on our B- Ball team at OR & have to say that I am very happy that B- ball is back over at UT! I grew up a UNC fan, but as a youngster I wanted to wear number 14 in basketball because of Dale Ellis. Instead I wore 13 for good luck.

I know what you mean about the UT football team. I try to cheer UT on in football, but I agree with you. It gets frustrating when you talk about the D! .I also like the Georgia Southern program & another I will not mention, not this year.

We will have to stay in touch Tpoole, I will keep checking the boards if I see you on I will try to say hello!

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving & a Merry Christmas! you know me Tpoole I am the opposite of politically correct. .

bladerunner

You are right... it's been fun... I hate its over but once it gets where we don't "have a dog in the hunt" it just isn't the same... I'm a paying member of coacht so you can always find me if you get lonely... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Drop me a line from time to time. Some guy started a "Govs next year thread". I'm still to sick about the other night to share any of my thoughts. I may just have to put on some blaze orange and go shoot something.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Happy Thankgiving and Merry Christmas to you also.

tpoole12

PS: I don't think you have to worry about anyone calling you politically correct.... Maybe some other things, but not politically correct...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

bladerunner

You are right... it's been fun... I hate its over but once it gets where we don't "have a dog in the hunt" it just isn't the same... I'm a paying member of coacht so you can always find me if you get lonely... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Drop me a line from time to time. Some guy started a "Govs next year thread". I'm still to sick about the other night to share any of my thoughts. I may just have to put on some blaze orange and go shoot something.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Happy Thankgiving and Merry Christmas to you also.

tpoole12

PS: I don't think you have to worry about anyone calling you politically correct.... Maybe some other things, but not politically correct...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

True that! I will see you on here Tpoole..