William Blount at Bearden

jethro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction time.

Everyone knows about Blount's defense. They'll get the job done. What has not gotten as much attention is that Blount's offense is very talented, and I expect they've just been growing more and more comfortable with what they run all season long. I expect them to surprise Bearden tonight.

WB - 28

Bearden - 14

i think if you saw bearden play last week, you would not be predicting even near that margin of victory,

dogbite i'm sure that your bulldogs wore out the owls last week however they are not very good and WB wore them out earlier this year. but as bad as i hate to say this i'm going to give the edge to the home team and say bearden 6= two 40 yrd+ field goals

WB 4= two safties

two great defenses in this one i would live to see it but i'll be watching my red rebels opening up a big can

I hate that one of these teams' senior classes will be playing their final game. Both groups have led the way to arguably the best seasons ever at their respective schools.

William Blount applies so much pressure on both sides of the ball, and Bearden has several more players that start both ways -- that combo doesn't work well for the Bulldogs as the night wears on. So long as Burstrom doesn't throw, say, 3 picks I think the Governors are just too good. If it's tight throughout, however, William Blount's place kicking woes could prove costly.

Must have got taller.. My head is sticking out of my hair....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GO GOVS

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OK , That was FUNNY !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to WB & Alcoa tonight ....... Let's get er done Blount Co. Boys !!