Mt. Juliet vs. Hillsboro

SCBisondad

Thats funny considering your team only scored 10 points the first 3 quarters. So when did you have time to play your so called 3rd string. When we played them it was over at halftime.

that was definitely exaggeration (2nd stringers...) i jus thought it was funny you made that comment in comparison to the fact that we didnt even give up a TD.

supposedly Seward suffered an allergic reaction to a medication and was struggling to breathe.. he should be able to go this friday. if not, crutch(#4) would be inserted into the RB position and there is most definitely no drop-off in athletic ability. he usually sticks to defense..

not aware of any other "star players" that could be out..

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was definitely exaggeration (2nd stringers...) i jus thought it was funny you made that comment in comparison to the fact that we didnt even give up a TD.

supposedly Seward suffered an allergic reaction to a medication and was struggling to breathe.. he should be able to go this friday. if not, crutch(#4) would be inserted into the RB position and there is most definitely no drop-off in athletic ability. he usually sticks to defense..

not aware of any other "star players" that could be out..

Well after it was 28-0 was when our 2nd and 3rd stringers(no exagerrating) started playing. Not in the late 4th quarter.

first you said yur starters only gave up 1 td now yur saying it was the 2nd and 3rd stringers. im confused, but dont really care.. cant wait for friday.

by both of your logic, hillsboro should have the worst d in the region since they allowed 20 at white's creek... just look at match-ups... can MJs dbs hang with all five of the burros receivers? can anyone hold seward for less than 100 yards? if you don't put 7 in the box to slow down the run, seward will run all over you, if you do put 6 or 7 n the box, young will slice you to pieces...

can mj spread the field enough to keep the hillsboro d off balance? can mj keep every punt away from gordon? can mj play disciplined and patient enough? can hillsboro play patiently? will young finally have a bad game?

can't wait

first you said yur starters only gave up 1 td now yur saying it was the 2nd and 3rd stringers. im confused, but dont really care.. cant wait for friday.

Yes, I wasn't to clear on that one. After being up by 28 we started playing some of our 2nd stringers at the beginning of the 3rd but majority were the starters. I beleive after they scored 7 and then we marched down right away to make it 35-7 is when all the 2nd stringers started playing. After it was 42-7 was when the freshmen got their chance to play.

ambitious!!! it is my understanding that seward is the engine that makes that offense go and recently the defense... with seward out, teams can loosen up those db's ... then, look out - bears are hungry!

surprised coach is predicting a score here

The Burro's will be hungry and focused! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />