Cascade vs. Mt. Pleasant

Kevin38

game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

My Son has Grown Up And Went on to College. And Now I Hardly See Him. But I Can Remember Going To Everyone Of His Practices. And It Wasn't I Was A Petofile Like Ya'll Would Like To Make Cascade11 Out to Be. I Love my Son, As I'm Sure Cascade11 Loves His As Well. And I Wish I Had Done More If I Could have. Now my Conversations With Cascade11 Have been Nothing But Wonderful, Informative, And Respectful Of Everyone And Everybody. Coaches, Fans, Players And Parents. He Even Introduced Me To Some Of His Travel Softball Girls. Whenever Someone Walked By It Was Hey, Hey Come Here. And Then Just overwhelm Me With thier Achievements And Accomplishments. Now ya'lls high School Principle, She's Mean She Got On To Us During the National Anthem. But Cascade11 Was busy pointing out players, Band Members. And The Principle, LOL. But Anyway, Some Of you Cascade parents taking Shots At Him, Maybe you Should look At yourselves And See Where Ya'll Are At. Are you Jealous Of him And His Commitment To Ya'lls Programs. Maybe you Wish you Could be Someone like Cascade 11, Who i'm Proud to Say Is My Friend As Well. But i'll not Post in Here Anymore, So ya'll Can Go back To What ya'll Was Doing. Berating A Man That Loves And Respects your Kids Efforts And the Community They Represent. And I Wish There Were More People Of His Character And Less Of Yours. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Dang butchie u did'nt leave me anything to say. Well said i second that notion.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a parent of a Cascade senior. I want you all to know that most of CASCADE players and parents aren't crazy about Cascade11. We try to ignore him, because he seems to stir up more trouble and cause problems for the kids. Please know that the cascade kids aren't the ones on here and haven't been. this dad of a kid that doesn't even get to play thinks he knows all. I think he does it for the attention. Ya'll played a good game. It could have been closer with out a few cascade mistakes, but thats football. We were pretty banged up coming into this game, but it was fun while it lasted. My son has played the last 10 games with a broken back and broken rib. He dislocated his shoulder in the 4th game of the year, and played against doctors advice.(surgery to be around xmas) the past three games, he was playing with mono. ALL HEART! Just want you to know that there are alot of good kids on the team, so please don't judge the whole team by one or two players. good luck friday.

I honestly CAN NOT believe that your son has been playing football with a broken back... if so you are crazy for letting him... and if so the Cascade coaches must be really crazy for allowing it, especially if he had all those other things wrong with him too... its really hard to believe that a trainer or coach much less a mother would allow that.. since you went against your docs advice... and then he played with mono too? for 3 weeks? gee I wonder how many other Cascade players will come up with mono I'm sure they share water bottles like all other teams do.. and seems as tho you are bashing this Cascade11 that is a huge supporter of your team(from what I have read) If his son is the back up kicker on the team well that would explain why he isn't getting to play... Cascade had a great season and it is even worse for a parent to get on here bashing another parent .... I think by the sounds of it you should be more worried about getting your son taken care of instead of being on here saying things about someone's parent on your own team....

Dang! Lighten up! I didn't bash the guy into the ground like ya'll are making it out to be.....this is crazy. All I was saying was that he does tend to run his mouth alot and it seems to reflect on the team. I have 8-10 of the boys at my house a week, and whenever coacht is mentioned, his name would come up and the boys just said that they wished he wouldn't give so much "inside" information. He has never said anything bad about any of our boys. I have never said he has. He and I have argued throughout this season on here, but when all is said and done, no hard feelings. I honestly have never even spoken to him. I just personally feel that he starts many unnessecary arguments on here, and it sometimes reflects negatively on cascade. But, my son is a senior, so from now on, I will just read the commentary and laugh......As for my son playing injured and sick. He was cleared to play by an ortho with his broken back and broken rib. The break was not in a positon that could cause paralysis, with rib protectors on. My son was told that he could play if he could handle the pain. Anyone that knows my son, knows that it would take an act of congress to keep him from the field. The trainers knew of his injuries and he was well taken care of. The coaching staff and trainers and even the EMT (Brian )were great to watch my son and worked with him to let him fulfill his dream of finishing what he started 4 years ago. MY son couldn't have played with out team, coach and trainer support. As for me letting him play with mono for the last three weeks of the season, we didn't officially find out that he had mono until Saturday a.m. after Friday nights game with Mt. Pleasant. And that game, he had his own water bottle and towel, because he did feel so bad. So, as a parent, I supported my son and helped him fulfill his dreams. This team contains his best friends. If you think he would purposely get them sick, then you know nothing about the dynamics of cascade football. These guys go out to eat together weekly, they go out on the weekends, they sit in the parking lot after school for hours just talking and goofing off. I have had a very blessed year, enjoying countless hours with half of the seniors on this team, many of whom have a key to my house. so, no, in no way am i jealous of c11. My son had a blast, as did the other seniors, but now is time to heal, and look to the next level of play. May you all enjoy your son's high school football years as I have. I can honestly say that the past few years have been some of the best years of my life, because my son and his great teamates/best friends have made me laugh uncontrollably, worry incessantly, preach wholeheartedly, and best of all, just be a part of their lives and have been given the opportunity to advise and love them unconditionally. I want to thank each and every one of the boys that have spent time at the house, eaten me out of house and home, splashed all the water out of the hot tub after a friday night game, and been a part of our lives. I will miss you all when you spread your wings... Let's move on before I cry!!!

And he is not coming back to defend himself. I bet he still reads what is being said. Most likely sitting in is computer chair crying about the loss Friday night and getting a taste of his own medicine.

...And I was told if I didn't come on here there wouldn't be any DRAMA! I LOVE IT ! C'mon Cascade entertain "This Boil"