Smyrna @ Lincolin County

seantn_4

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While not being the biggest fan of Falcon's coaching, my son plays and something he said to me has struck a nerve and seems to ring true. The Falcons this season has been able to ruin a teams streak, record, senior day, homecoming day, etc. They are scrappy, seniors are motivated and Coach T is making some actual additions and changes to his playbook that are putting a few points on the boards. Our defense is great and buckles down when needed and if we can get our offense to step up a bit, I believe that we can stay with the best. Our hearts are big. If Coach T would use more of his bench and give his starters a rest then our boys wouldn't be so exhausted by the end and wouldn't make as many mistakes.

GO FALCONS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

smyrna will win this one unless the calls were the same as at the Lebanon. The "PIT" wasn't the reason lc won the game at lebanon it was the calls that did lebanon in. smyrna watch your backs. this team plays dirty and are always picking fights. there big boys were nothing but fat slobs.

go smyrna

kick the falcons ######

Thank you kindly for a nice motivational quote to place on the locker room wall. They might have to decipher since the grammar lacks, however, I think they get the gist of your post. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

FlyingFalconMom

While not being the biggest fan of Falcon's coaching, my son plays and something he said to me has struck a nerve and seems to ring true. The Falcons this season has been able to ruin a teams streak, record, senior day, homecoming day, etc. They are scrappy, seniors are motivated and Coach T is making some actual additions and changes to his playbook that are putting a few points on the boards. Our defense is great and buckles down when needed and if we can get our offense to step up a bit, I believe that we can stay with the best. Our hearts are big. If Coach T would use more of his bench and give his starters a rest then our boys wouldn't be so exhausted by the end and wouldn't make as many mistakes.

GO FALCONS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Thompson is one of the ebst. The kids are fortunate to have him.

smyrna will win this one unless the calls were the same as at the Lebanon. The "PIT" wasn't the reason lc won the game at lebanon it was the calls that did lebanon in. smyrna watch your backs. this team plays dirty and are always picking fights. there big boys were nothing but fat slobs.

go smyrna

kick the falcons ######

cry me a freaking river it is always something you must have seen a different game than i did cause there was a few bad calls but they went both ways but somehow we managed to over come the ones that came our way and i am not trying to take a thing away from your players our even call them names like you do cause they played an excellent game and had alot of heart and i wish them best of luck in the future it is just people like you that get on my nerves and as far as our boys being fat slobs well guess what our slobs just beat you best thing i can say to you is dont go away mad just go away ........... and yes i know we have a war on our hands to beat smyrna if we can and i hope we can so its not like i think we are great or anything but it is like FlyingFalconMom said we just are finding ways to win .

and yes i am predicting an upset lc 21 smyrna 17 go falcons

cry me a freaking river it is always something you must have seen a different game than i did cause there was a few bad calls but they went both ways but somehow we managed to over come the ones that came our way and i am not trying to take a thing away from your players our even call them names like you do cause they played an excellent game and had alot of heart and i wish them best of luck in the future it is just people like you that get on my nerves and as far as our boys being fat slobs well guess what our slobs just beat you best thing i can say to you is dont go away mad just go away ........... and yes i know we have a war on our hands to beat smyrna if we can and i hope we can so its not like i think we are great or anything but it is like FlyingFalconMom said we just are finding ways to win .

and yes i am predicting an upset lc 21 smyrna 17 go falcons

i know..lebanon....what sore losers right ? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> but hey let them talk you showed them whos better last night....