Smyrna @ Lincolin County

seantn_4

You have to think though Smyrna has played Riverdale and oakland and Wilson Central who predominately run the ball and then Lavergne and Blackman and Gallatin and Siegal who all threw it more. I'm just wondering but who all has Lincoln county played that matches up with that schedule? oh yeah and Brentwood and Brentwood Academy

Umm... just a quick question about your post, but I checked on Lincoln Co.'s schedule for this year, and they didn't play Brentwood or Brentwood Academy, so what was your point to your post?

And on another end, if I think you were trying to imply what I think you were, Lincoln Co. played Blackman, Riverdale, Cookville, and Lebanon, lost 2 of the four, which is the same record in reagards to these four teams as Smyrna, so again I ask what was your point?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... just a quick question about your post, but I checked on Lincoln Co.'s schedule for this year, and they didn't play Brentwood or Brentwood Academy, so what was your point to your post?

And on another end, if I think you were trying to imply what I think you were, Lincoln Co. played Blackman, Riverdale, Cookville, and Lebanon, lost 2 of the four, which is the same record in reagards to these four teams as Smyrna, so again I ask what was your point?

cliff notes version

lc schedule rank 61st

smyrna schedule rank 8th

he was saying smyrna also played brentwood academy and brentwood

Who is Brandon Messisk, And what is wrong with him

I will pray for him...

He is a standout athlete for Oakland who was playin qb for them on one particular play and got hit by Smyrna's ss Cammon. He broke like three vertabrea in his neck and is in a halo. When he got hit i didn't think he was seriously injured because i was right beside him and he got up and walked off. But that's the story i got and i think the person you need to ask is 2priceless.

A trip to 'The Pit'...I heard its supposed to rain?

Also I heard there was a pre-season scrimmage that went on that wasn't to pretty on the Falcons side..Sonny didn't play, as well as Rod only played 2 series?

Now scrimmages aren't a indicator of a play-off game out-come..but these teams have seen each other..

Smyrna rolls at the pit - 33-14

No debt for the Falcons..not enough speed, Smyrna will be too much!

Who is Brandon Messisk, And what is wrong with him

I will pray for him...

He is a 3 sport standout from Oakland, a jr and an honor student. He suffered a hit against Smyrna this year that broke his top vertebrae in 2 places. Being the true competitor that he is....he got up and walked to the sidelines on his own. He attempted to reassure his teammates that the hit he took was nothing. No one knew the severity of the hit......it was the loudest crack you have ever heard . We all figured it was a concussion.....but as he left in an ambulance for Vanderbilt, we knew it was more serious than thought. He is our punter, starting safety, back-up QB, and Receiver. To say that he was crucial to our team was an understatement. That doesn't even factor in how he goes 200% every play. He is lucky not to have been paralyzed. He is in a halo for 3 mths and then will be re-evaluated again to see if he has healed. I am not sure he will ever be able to play sports again and he will be missed this basketball season. It was amazing how he was on our sidelines the remaining games cheering on his teammates in his halo. What an inspiration!! Thanks for the prayers. I know his family appreciates it.

I would like extend an invitation to all region 3 teams to come to the PIT friday night and show their support for the FALCONS! HELP us bring the PIT to life!! Show your support for the only region 3 team still in the playoffs, and hopefully help them advance to the next round. GO FALCONS!!!

COME ON DOWN REGION 4 LOL