Haywood @ Dyer County

JTrain5264

THAT'LL WORK! THIS UN'S GONNA BE BIG ! CHOCTAWS ............... WHO'S GONNA STEP UP ! I'm CHALLENGING all of you guys ! WHO IS IT GONNA BE ? It's TOUGH to beat a GOOD TEAM TWICE ! BUT ......... THAT'S WHAT CHAMPIONS DO ! THE TOMCATS ARE CALLIN YOU OUT .......... IM CALLIN' ON YOU !!!!! STEP IT UP D.C. ! IT JUST GETS SWEETER !!!!!

Ya know my grandfather used to tell there are 3 types of people in this world: Those who want it to happen, those who wait for it to happen,and THOSE WHO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! (except he cussed alot more /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ) MAKE IT HAPPEN! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many didn't "factor the CHOCTAWS into the equation" ! But they were wrong. This oughtta be a great game ! D.C. will be ready to play as well .......... AIN'T THE PLAY OFFS GREAT !

First of all I just wanted to say how saddened I am about your son's unfortunate injury. He is the type of young man that exemplifies what's great about Dyer County's football team this season! Heart, courage, desire, hard work, toughness and confidence all rolled together in one person. Although I know he'll be sorely missed, I also believe that after he wades through the disconcertment of not being out on the field with his teammates, he'll continue to be an intregal part of this team as it continues to pursue even greater goals that most wouldn't have dared to imagine, even a few months ago. His support and encouragement from the sidelines can be key to the Choctaws continuing on in this dream! I would also like to salute YOU for continuing to come back on this sometimes ridiculous forum and encourage the Choctaw players and supporters, even after the devasting injury Friday night, that I'm certain was bitterly disappointing for you, personally. You're truly a perfect example for the kids and parents alike. I think we've all learned a valuable lesson from you through this adversity that transcends football and sports in general, and I for one would just like to thank you for it! Our prayers go out to B.A. and you and your family that his recovery will be speedy and that the injured area will turn out to be stronger than it ever was before. He indeeds has a bright future in front of him! Best of luck and Go Choctaws!

First of all I just wanted to say how saddened I am about your son's unfortunate injury. He is the type of young man that exemplifies what's great about Dyer County's football team this season! Heart, courage, desire, hard work, toughness and confidence all rolled together in one person. Although I know he'll be sorely missed, I also believe that after he wades through the disconcertment of not being out on the field with his teammates, he'll continue to be an intregal part of this team as it continues to pursue even greater goals that most wouldn't have dared to imagine, even a few months ago. His support and encouragement from the sidelines can be key to the Choctaws continuing on in this dream! I would also like to salute YOU for continuing to come back on this sometimes ridiculous forum and encourage the Choctaw players and supporters, even after the devasting injury Friday night, that I'm certain was bitterly disappointing for you, personally. You're truly a perfect example for the kids and parents alike. I think we've all learned a valuable lesson from you through this adversity that transcends football and sports in general, and I for one would just like to thank you for it! Our prayers go out to B.A. and you and your family that his recovery will be speedy and that the injured area will turn out to be stronger than it ever was before. He indeeds has a bright future in front of him! Best of luck and Go Choctaws!

I ain't got the words to thank you for your thoughts. B.A. "MANNED UP" at the hospital Friday night. But when the plaster goes on Monday, I'm sure "REALITY" will set in. BUT ............as I've said before ..........CHAMPIONS OVERCOME ADVSRSITY ! I will continue to be present on this FORUM & support MY CHOCTAWS ! They ARE A SPECIAL GROUP ! The SENIOR group is an OUTSTANDING GROUP OF YOUNG MEN ! As are all that wear the ORANGE & WHITE ! And I support BOTH OUR TEAMS as well ! The Trojans are my second favorite team ! (For obvious reasons ! ) The CHOCTAWS AND B.A. will do what CHAMPIONS DO ! Thanks again for your kind words of support & thanks to ALL to have called asking about him ! # 33 will be there come Friday ! I JUST DON'T THINK WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET THEM TO PUT CLEATS IN HIS CAST !

73 I have great admiration for YOUR #33 B.A. and what he means to You and the Choctaw team . He alone Exemplifies the "Heart of a Champion" playing with a Winners DESIRE,ATTITUDE,PRIDE . He certainly WILL BE a Positive Roaming the sidelines. COME ON CHOCTAWS PICK IT UP A NOTCH YOU ARE PLAYING FOR YOUR BROTHERS IN ORANGE AND WHITE, FANS, SCHOOLMATES, "DC PRIDE""DC PRIDE" ! GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

To hear the outcome of B.A.'s injury honestly made me sick at my stomach. I can truely relate to what he is going through. It was my senior year, 7th game of the season when one our running back was stuffed at the line and I took a shot in the side of the knee. It was the end of my season with torn cartilage and strained ligaments. My heart goes out to you B.A. However, you are a great leader for this Choctaw team and they will need you now more than ever. You will still be able to help lead this team from the sidelines and I know personally that you have what it takes to motivate the rest of this team with your presence alone. Stand Tall son. I have watched you play baseball as well as football and your influence on your peers is great. Be proud of your accomplishments. This is not the end of the world. You have a lot of sports opportunity ahead of you yet. I, again this week, will be along side of your dad with the rest of the Choctaw nation, there to support your team!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Choctaws----- this injury alone should be all the motivation you need. Keep playing every game with the heart and soul that you have had during the past 11 weeks and you will be fine. My challenge is: Who all is willing to step up and answer the call? IT WILL BE EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDING THE FANS. GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73 I have great admiration for YOUR #33 B.A. and what he means to You and the Choctaw team . He alone Exemplifies the "Heart of a Champion" playing with a Winners DESIRE,ATTITUDE,PRIDE . He certainly WILL BE a Positive Roaming the sidelines. COME ON CHOCTAWS PICK IT UP A NOTCH YOU ARE PLAYING FOR YOUR BROTHERS IN ORANGE AND WHITE, FANS, SCHOOLMATES, "DC PRIDE""DC PRIDE" ! GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

Again I appreciate the comments. The CHOCTAWS WILL ANSWER THE CALL ! THAT'S WHAT CHAMPIONS DO ! This T-E-A-M has had great success by "spreading the wealth" ALL SEASON LONG ! Only question is who is gonna step up THIS WEEK ! Guys, the crowds will get bigger & the victories sweeter if you maintain the FOCUS ......... INTENSITY ................. & PURPOSE that has carried you this far ! Let NOTHING stand between you & your GOALS ! I've said it before & I'll say it again YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN DESTINY!

TCOB & GATA !

64 thanks for the positive comments ! They ARE APPRECIATED !

DC takes this one by seven

This reminds me of what a fan told me at the Dyer co. Dyersburg game. "We're going to win, because we have more heart than they do". After hearing that I knew the choctaws could pull out a victory, now with a loss of a great player, I still believe... The Choctaws don't know how to lose, but only to win. I wish the team the best, and B.A., the best as well... GO Choctaws!!!!!!

This reminds me of what a fan told me at the Dyer co. Dyersburg game. "We're going to win, because we have more heart than they do". After hearing that I knew the choctaws could pull out a victory, now with a loss of a great player, I still believe... The Choctaws don't know how to lose, but only to win. I wish the team the best, and B.A., the best as well... GO Choctaws!!!!!!

I agree. players will have to step up to fill his position and i know we have people that can and will do it.

This one is probably going to come down to the wire. Haywood has a history of being a very tough physical team and this year is no exception. The Tomcat D is one of the best around, and if they can get the ball going on the ground this one will be very close. I don't see Haywood moving the ball much through the air after watching their performance against Sheffield.

Dyer Co is going to be playing with a ton of emotion considering how great a season it has been for them, while the Tomcats should be pretty composed having been to the second round last year. I still think Dyer County wins this one in a nail biter, but I wouldn't count Haywood out of it. Sooner or later the Tomcats are going to get back to being the smashmouth powerhouse of old, and with a team this physical it could be this year.

Again I appreciate the comments. The CHOCTAWS WILL ANSWER THE CALL ! THAT'S WHAT CHAMPIONS DO ! This T-E-A-M has had great success by "spreading the wealth" ALL SEASON LONG ! Only question is who is gonna step up THIS WEEK ! Guys, the crowds will get bigger & the victories sweeter if you maintain the FOCUS ......... INTENSITY ................. & PURPOSE that has carried you this far ! Let NOTHING stand between you & your GOALS ! I've said it before & I'll say it again YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN DESTINY!

TCOB & GATA !

64 thanks for the positive comments ! They ARE APPRECIATED !

73 WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER . CHOCTAWS = "T-E-A-M" PRIDE HEART DESIRE GIVING YOUR ALL 4 QUARTERS . EACH ONE OF YOU STEP UP THIS WEEK IN PRACTICE WITH HAYWOOD AS YOUR "ONLY" FOCUS TO KEEP THE "DC PRIDE" MACHINE ADVANCING TO REACH THE GOAL YOU HAVE SET FOR YOURSELVES. WHOS GOING TO STEP UP?? EACH ONE WILL AS THIS "T-E-A-M" OF CHOCTAWS IS WHATS THIS SEASON HAS BEEN ABOUT, YOUR BROTHER HAS YOUR BACK,HOWEVER YOU "MUST" DO WHATS EXPECTED OF YOU EACH DOWN AS YOU HAVE ALL SEASON. THIS IS WHAT MADE DYER COUNTY CHOCTAWS "SPECIAL" ,KEEP IT UP YOUNG MEN IN ORANGE AND WHITE "DC PRIDE " DC PRIDE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS B.A. FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO DC FOOTBALL 4 YEARS ALWAYS GIVING YOUR ALL, KEEP YOUR TEAMMATES UP WHILE ROAMING THE SIDELINES.!!WE BELIEVE IN EACH OF YOU !!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!