Haywood @ Dyer County

JTrain5264

after reading all the post over this past season,I still find it hard to believe people would bash a team or certain kids on a team.BA is a good kid and a hard working player,a player like that will be hard to replace,but the game will still be played.Tyler may not be the linebacker BA is but remember he is only a sophmore,so to compare these two kids is not fare,but then again some of the things being said on here are not fair either,but we will go on.Tyler, just remember what i told you earlier,just play your game,and stay safe,I'll be cheering for you and the rest of the choctaws { your dad} BA hope everything comes out fine for you fri

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after reading all the post over this past season,I still find it hard to believe people would bash a team or certain kids on a team.BA is a good kid and a hard working player,a player like that will be hard to replace,but the game will still be played.Tyler may not be the linebacker BA is but remember he is only a sophmore,so to compare these two kids is not fare,but then again some of the things being said on here are not fair either,but we will go on.Tyler, just remember what i told you earlier,just play your game,and stay safe,I'll be cheering for you and the rest of the choctaws { your dad} BA hope everything comes out fine for you fri

AMEN ! CHECK OUT COMMENTS ON YOUR PROFILE !

DC fans, whats with the ALL CAPS? really annoying to read!

the score to the last game was 14 -9. Haywood looked like a JV team that night and still almost won the game on the last drive. i have only seen two haywood games... the DC and last week v. sheffield. if the Haywood of that game shows up then my previous prediction holds up... 28-3 if the jv looking team shows up it will still be haywood 14-13.

i may have to come over to watch if i dont go see TCA.

the score to the last game was 14 -9. Haywood looked like a JV team that night and still almost won the game on the last drive. i have only seen two haywood games... the DC and last week v. sheffield. if the Haywood of that game shows up then my previous prediction holds up... 28-3 if the jv looking team shows up it will still be haywood 14-13.

Come on over!! We will save you a seat /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> If we win would you Please stay and eat at the crow buffet? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

WELL DON'T READ 'EM THEN ! AND I STILL SAY NOW WAY IN H#!! HAYWOOD HOLDS THE CHOCTAWS TO THREE ! AND WE WON'T MISS THE EXTRA POINT ! AND I'LL USE ALL CAPS CAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE BRAILLE ON HERE !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree with you 100% about the outcome being decided on the field ......... BUT ...... I WILL NOT STAND BY & LET MINE NOR TYLER BECOME THE SUBJECT OF RIDICULE FROM SOME ONE WHO TALKS OUT BOTH SIDE OF THEIR MOUTH & LIVES IN DYER COUNTY, MORE SPECIFICALLY DYERSBURG ! THERE ARE A GREAT MANY FANS FROM DYER COUNTY THAT ONLY WISH DYERSBURG THE BEST AND VICA VERSA. BUT TO START THE "MR ALL EVERYTHING" CRAP WHEN THE YOUNG MAN IS FACING SURGERY & TO BELITTLE TYLER DOES NOT SIT WELL WITH ME ! IF YOU HAD A CHILD IN SCHOOL @ DCHS THEN PUT YOURSELF IN MINE OR TYLER'S DAD'S SHOES. THIS THREAD STARTED OUT IN A VERY POSITIVE MANNER & AS LONG AS THE CLASSLESS REMARKS CEASE.... IT WILL CONTINUE TO ! FEEL FREE TO RESEARCH MY POSTS & I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE THAT ISN'T POSITIVE SUPPORT FOR OUR CHOCTAWS ADDITIONALLY I HAVE POSTED POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT & SUPPORT FOR THE TROJANS AS WELL. TYLER IS NOT GOING TO BE ANYWHERE THAT HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN NEXT YEAR AS A STARTER OR HASN'T ALREADY BEEN THIS YEAR AS WELL ! SO MY STICKING UP FOR HIM IS SUPPORT FOR HIM AS WELL AS THE CHOCTAWS ! MY STICKING UP FOR # 33 IS WHAT IT IS ! TO CALL HIM MR "ALL EVERYTHING" IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CONTINUATION OF THE BS THAT WENT ON DURING HOMECOMING WEEK (AT DYERSBURG) THAT RESULTED IN ISSUES MORE SERIOUS THAN YOU MAY KNOW ABOUT ! IT CERTAINLY WASN'T A COMPLIMENT BECAUSE ANYONE WHO KNOWS # 33 KNOWS HE WOULD RATHER PLAY THE GAME MORE THAN ANYTHING & ASKED FOR NONE OF THE HYPE CALL ME (MY NUMBER AIN'T HARD TO GET ASK AROUND) & I'LL FILL YOU IN ! BUT I ASSURE YOU IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR CHILD YOU WOULD BE TRYING TO NIP IT IN THE BUD, TOO ! AND TALK ABOUT "SPEAKING WITH A FORKED TONGUE ............. TO TURN AROUND & WISH US LUCK .............. COME ON ! JUST ONE MORE OF THE BAD TROJAN FANS WITH A "TWO FACED POST" ............ THANK GOD THER ARE MORE GOOD TROJAN SUPPORTERS THAN BAD ! NOW IN THE WORD OF FORREST GUMP

"THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT" BUT UNTIL YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE STORY DON'T ASK ME NOT TO STAND UP FOR MINE OR MY CHOCTAWS CAUSE I'D STICK UP FOR ANY ONE OF THEM TILL h#!! FREEZES OVER !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

My goodness Steve, you`ve missed my point. As I said, I am a DC supporter . I graduated from DCHS, as did my daughter ( that`s why I don`t have a football player) and will have more kids going thru in a year or two. I was raised in Newbern, live in Newbern, work in Newbren and will be the first to admit that you are popssibly a better person that I because after what happened during the homecoming week (at D`burg), I don`t care if D`burg wins or not. The only obvious reason would naturally be so we could see another exciting win. I agree 100% in defending your kids, in fact, I did. I spoke with Coach Newsom and voiced my displeasure at what had taken place. There is no need for me to call you, because I know enough to understand why you and other parents feel the way you do, but you especially. I never once said there were any negative post, I simply did not. In fact, my statement was that I felt all the Coach T bs had been handled in the best possible manner by all the DC grateful and posters on here did exactly what thay were supposed to do, LET THE GUYS IN ORANGE TAKE CARE OF IT ON THE FIELD. As good a player as BA is, there is no doubt Tyler will do a great job Friday night. I never said not to stick up for any of guys and I never mentioned the word negative post. You`re the one who has said over and over they need not get into the hype, just focus on the game at hand. That`s all I was saying as well.

My gosh, I hadn`t been yelled at this much since I was in Ms. Morris` class!

My goodness Steve, you`ve missed my point. As I said, I am a DC supporter . I graduated from DCHS, as did my daughter ( that`s why I don`t have a football player) and will have more kids going thru in a year or two. I was raised in Newbern, live in Newbern, work in Newbren and will be the first to admit that you are popssibly a better person that I because after what happened during the homecoming week (at D`burg), I don`t care if D`burg wins or not. The only obvious reason would naturally be so we could see another exciting win. I agree 100% in defending your kids, in fact, I did. I spoke with Coach Newsom and voiced my displeasure at what had taken place. There is no need for me to call you, because I know enough to understand why you and other parents feel the way you do, but you especially. I never once said there were any negative post, I simply did not. In fact, my statement was that I felt all the Coach T bs had been handled in the best possible manner by all the DC grateful and posters on here did exactly what thay were supposed to do, LET THE GUYS IN ORANGE TAKE CARE OF IT ON THE FIELD. As good a player as BA is, there is no doubt Tyler will do a great job Friday night. I never said not to stick up for any of guys and I never mentioned the word negative post. You`re the one who has said over and over they need not get into the hype, just focus on the game at hand. That`s all I was saying as well.

My gosh, I hadn`t been yelled at this much since I was in Ms. Morris` class!

Well then you'll remember this one ! "diagram this sentence now!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Choctaws will decide it on the field ! To that I completely agree ! Tyler will be more than fine & in all likelihood will have a great night ! He has the heart of a Champion ! Is a great competitor & will have the chance to become a huge factor for the rest of the playoff run ! I have indeed said don't get caught up in the hype & I've never seen a more focused group of young men...... at least not since the mid 70's ! But when the Mr Everything comments start up I'm gonna react because THERE ARE THINGS that you must NOT know about that went on at the Dyersburg game.AND to pass judgment on Tyler before he even steps on the field ...... well that's just wrong ! This whole tangent got started with that one asinine post ! (I learned that word in Ms Morris's English class) That's why & the only reason for my reaction ! That being said ! CHOCTAWS KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOCUS ON THE TASK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TYLER YOU GET OUT THER & GIVE 'EM H#!! ! UNITY CHOCTAWS UNITY ........PRIDE ................. STAY WITH WHAT GOT YOU HERE ............... T-E-A-M ...................MATES ...................... AS 10S DAD SAYS "BAND OF BROTHERS"

.............."ALWAYS BACK YOUR BROTHER'S PLAY" !.....................EACH "W" JUST GETS SWEETER !

I agree with you 100% about the outcome being decided on the field ......... BUT ...... I WILL NOT STAND BY & LET MINE NOR TYLER BECOME THE SUBJECT OF RIDICULE FROM SOME ONE WHO TALKS OUT BOTH SIDE OF THEIR MOUTH & LIVES IN DYER COUNTY, MORE SPECIFICALLY DYERSBURG ! THERE ARE A GREAT MANY FANS FROM DYER COUNTY THAT ONLY WISH DYERSBURG THE BEST AND VICA VERSA. BUT TO START THE "MR ALL EVERYTHING" CRAP WHEN THE YOUNG MAN IS FACING SURGERY & TO BELITTLE TYLER DOES NOT SIT WELL WITH ME ! IF YOU HAD A CHILD IN SCHOOL @ DCHS THEN PUT YOURSELF IN MINE OR TYLER'S DAD'S SHOES. THIS THREAD STARTED OUT IN A VERY POSITIVE MANNER & AS LONG AS THE CLASSLESS REMARKS CEASE.... IT WILL CONTINUE TO ! FEEL FREE TO RESEARCH MY POSTS & I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE THAT ISN'T POSITIVE SUPPORT FOR OUR CHOCTAWS ADDITIONALLY I HAVE POSTED POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT & SUPPORT FOR THE TROJANS AS WELL. TYLER IS NOT GOING TO BE ANYWHERE THAT HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN NEXT YEAR AS A STARTER OR HASN'T ALREADY BEEN THIS YEAR AS WELL ! SO MY STICKING UP FOR HIM IS SUPPORT FOR HIM AS WELL AS THE CHOCTAWS ! MY STICKING UP FOR # 33 IS WHAT IT IS ! TO CALL HIM MR "ALL EVERYTHING" IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CONTINUATION OF THE BS THAT WENT ON DURING HOMECOMING WEEK (AT DYERSBURG) THAT RESULTED IN ISSUES MORE SERIOUS THAN YOU MAY KNOW ABOUT ! IT CERTAINLY WASN'T A COMPLIMENT BECAUSE ANYONE WHO KNOWS # 33 KNOWS HE WOULD RATHER PLAY THE GAME MORE THAN ANYTHING & ASKED FOR NONE OF THE HYPE CALL ME (MY NUMBER AIN'T HARD TO GET ASK AROUND) & I'LL FILL YOU IN ! BUT I ASSURE YOU IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR CHILD YOU WOULD BE TRYING TO NIP IT IN THE BUD, TOO ! AND TALK ABOUT "SPEAKING WITH A FORKED TONGUE ............. TO TURN AROUND & WISH US LUCK .............. COME ON ! JUST ONE MORE OF THE BAD TROJAN FANS WITH A "TWO FACED POST" ............ THANK GOD THER ARE MORE GOOD TROJAN SUPPORTERS THAN BAD ! NOW IN THE WORD OF FORREST GUMP

"THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT" BUT UNTIL YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE STORY DON'T ASK ME NOT TO STAND UP FOR MINE OR MY CHOCTAWS CAUSE I'D STICK UP FOR ANY ONE OF THEM TILL h#!! FREEZES OVER !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

Hope BA's surgery goes perfectly, and I know it will! This game or any game pales in comparison to our children's health and well-being. I didn't realize there were problems during the week the Trojans and the Choctaws played, but it's apparent by your post that some very troubling things must have taken place. For whatever Dyersburg people, whether teenagers or adults who might have been involved I am deeply sorry. In my business I've come to know a lot of folks, who have become close friends over the years. Dozens are big DHS supporters, and probably an equal number support the Choctaws just as enthusiastically. We have done business togther, our kids have played football and basketball against one another, mine at DMS and DHS and many of theirs at the county middle schools and DCHS. We go to church together and socialize with each other. We have talked and debated for countless hours over the years, yet have always pulled for their son or daugher to play well, while ours were competing against them. I can't think of a one of those guys or ladies, whether they're from Dyersburg, Newbern, Trimble, Roellen, Fowlkes, Finley, Lenox or anywhere else in our area that aren't people of high character. Your fine little quarterback and his wonderful family go to the same church my family and I attend in Dyersburg. The Sunday after D.C. beat Dyersburg the youth minister asked the young man to stand up in recognition for his and the Choctaws performance before the service started. The large congregation gave him a very warm applause. As I'm sure you already know they're a great family and dear friends of my wife and me. I guess all I'm saying is please don't look at 1 or 10 or however many base acting people and think they represent our city or county or community as an example of how most of the folks are. For what it's worth I apologize for whatever hurt you've suffered because of whoever these nameless people are, because they've obviously upset you a lot. I think after I finish writing this I'll go back to something a little more uplifting. The games have begun to lose a little of their luster as I look at the big picture and things that are truly important in life! BA's a fine young man and has a bright future ahead of him, that will far exceed whatever he's accomplished in the sports arena so far. I have no doubt about that! Again, best of luck in his surgery, and he'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck Choctaw fans!

Well said my friend!! Your posts HAVE BEEN POSITIVE!!!!! NOTHING EVER WRONG with defending your kid!!!! I'd do it till death w/mine!!!! LIKE I said earlier if the CHOCTAWS EXECUTE the FUNDAMENTALS,KEEP PENALTIES to a MINIMUM, BACK THEIR BROTHERS AS THEY HAVE ALL YEAR

ALL CHOCTAWS PARENTS HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT FOR UPHOLDING THEIR CHILDREN NO MATTER WHERE IT MAY BE. MOST SCHOOLS / TEAMS WILL NEVER KNOW/ REALIZE WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT= "DC PRIDE" TIL THEY"VE EXPERIENCED IT. THE COMMUNITY SPIRIT AND PRIDE DYER COUNTY EXEMPLIFES IS "OLD SCHOOL " THATS SADLY LOST IN OUR WORLD TODAY! NUTTING BETTER =AINT IT SWEET !!! YOU BET ITS GONNA BE A GOOD GAME !! CHOCTAWS "FOCUS" ONLY ON HAYWOOD THIS WEEK. "T-E-A-M" = ONE FOR ALL ALL FOR ONE ! FOCUS EXECUTION HEART DESIRE LEAVING IT ALL ON THE FIELD FRIDAY NIGHT. B.A. WE WISH YOU THE BEST YOUNG MAN. YOUR TEAMMATES HAVE YOUR BACK ! GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!!!! bigd, IF LIKE YOU SAID YOU SEEN THE FIRST GAME DC LOOKED MORE LIKE A JR HIGH TEAM THAN THEY DO NOW.... AND STILL WON EVERY PART OF THAT GAME TOTAL YARDS 1ST DOWN TIME THE WORKS AND THE GAME!!!!!!

SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST COME ON UP FRIDAY AND SEE WHAT THIS TEAM CAN DO NOW!!!!! SAYING THAT ANYONE CAN HOLD THE CHOCTAWS TO 3PTS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE STUPIDEST THINGS I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!! HAYWOOD HAS A GREAT TEAM BUT NO WAY ANYONE CAN HOLD THEM TO 3PTS JUST WILL NOT HAPPEN....I HOPE THE TEAM THAT BEAT SHEFFIELD SHOWS UP I DO THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ON THIS POST SATURDAY!!!! DC KEEPS THE WINNING GOING THIS WEEK SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME LOOK ME UP bigd I'M EASY TO FIND I WILL HAVE HUNTER 10 ON MY BACK SO COME ON UP SHOULD BE FUN FOR CHOCTAW FANS! ANY WAY!!!!!! GATA

HEY!!!!! bigd, IF LIKE YOU SAID YOU SEEN THE FIRST GAME DC LOOKED MORE LIKE A JR HIGH TEAM THAN THEY DO NOW.... AND STILL WON EVERY PART OF THAT GAME TOTAL YARDS 1ST DOWN TIME THE WORKS AND THE GAME!!!!!!

SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST COME ON UP FRIDAY AND SEE WHAT THIS TEAM CAN DO NOW!!!!! SAYING THAT ANYONE CAN HOLD THE CHOCTAWS TO 3PTS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE STUPIDEST THINGS I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!! HAYWOOD HAS A GREAT TEAM BUT NO WAY ANYONE CAN HOLD THEM TO 3PTS JUST WILL NOT HAPPEN....I HOPE THE TEAM THAT BEAT SHEFFIELD SHOWS UP I DO THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ON THIS POST SATURDAY!!!! DC KEEPS THE WINNING GOING THIS WEEK SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME LOOK ME UP bigd I'M EASY TO FIND I WILL HAVE HUNTER 10 ON MY BACK SO COME ON UP SHOULD BE FUN FOR CHOCTAW FANS! ANY WAY!!!!!! GATA

i said haywood looked like a jv team. i used small caps so you must have misread. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

after getting you guys so fired up i may have to come to this game!

ready to eat crow if i have to. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />