Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

Does anyone out their no who some of the starters maybe next year for wc.

Maybe a few possibilities. DE's should be Kyrie Harris & Morgan Wilcher. LB's Delane, Parsley and Harvey? DB's Hutchins, Steig, Northcutt, Rhea and Thrower? OL Holland, Robinson. RB's Wilcher, Northcutt, Hutchins, Carzell (last name?). TE Mark Harvey. QB Bond, Dye, Thrower or Steig. Not sure about WR's.

Just guessing. I think alot depends on new OC and how bad the boys want a starting spot and what kind of shape their in. What's everyone else's take on wrench's question?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a few possibilities. DE's should be Kyrie Harris & Morgan Wilcher. LB's Delane, Parsley and Harvey? DB's Hutchins, Steig, Northcutt, Rhea and Thrower? OL Holland, Robinson. RB's Wilcher, Northcutt, Hutchins, Carzell (last name?). TE Mark Harvey. QB Bond, Dye, Thrower or Steig. Not sure about WR's.

Just guessing. I think alot depends on new OC and how bad the boys want a starting spot and what kind of shape their in. What's everyone else's take on wrench's question?

I won't argue with you on those.

In the Tennessean it says that Britton is looking for a possible Assistants job I would like to see if they pursue him and if they do what will they pay him because I know he would turn down what they paid Harris.

The only starter locked on the o-line would be Robinson. Could be some soph. and jr. playing in front of seniors there.

They could only pay Britton what the coaching supplement is, no more per school board rules. But I`m sure the other asst coaches would not mind if they raised the pay.

The pay needs to be raised. $2600 on top of teacher's pay is pathetic.

Shouldn't matter what class the players are in, the best players should be on the field.

Where did nitro go? Cat must have his tongue.

No the cat doesn't have my tongue. Just because I think Britton would be a good hire doesn't mean that the present line coach should go. Britton is from WC and has alot of experience and 4 or 5 state championships and would be a great addition to our staff. He seems to not want a HC job. The current line coach is a great motivator and works hard and the players respect him. We have a coaching position open and we need the best person we can get and I think it's him. Alot of us agree that it wasn't handled the best, but what can we do? Move forward. We have several coaches who can coach different positions and they can make it work.

I try to help anyway I can from lining the field several times a week, helping with drinks for pre and post game meals and raising money for the booster club. Maybe I should be more careful in what I say and how I say it. I want nothing but the best for our student athletes and our sports programs.

You have left some starters out as in Dunn, Brewer, Murphy, Boyd. All Upcoming seniors and all potential impact players.

Your correct. All should start and are tough as nails. Dunn very impressive the way he fights off blocks by lineman who out weigh him by several pounds and makes a ton of tackles. Brewer is a fine young man, very smart and can play several positions.