Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

wonder if we gave w.c. off cord a cell phone and let coach harris call him during a game and give him a few tips.and dont forget must block someone up front. heard new w.c.off cord. has moved around alot over the years just watch w.c. offense and you can see why.....

Your showing your lack of football knowledge or just being a total ***hole. I read in the paper they had over 200yds rushing and could move the ball at will. I guess play calling caused all the fumbles. The line must have blocked someone up front to gain that many yards. This team is young and is showing it. But I guess that the coach's fault to.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way WC can compete for Region championships in the near future with the talent they have on the field plus the talent at the middle school level. Its not championship level material and the number of players on the field are not condusive for championship runs. Sorry Wingman but you know that statement of yours came from the heart and has good intentions, but the smart money says the WC program will struggle in the years to come. The history of the program says so.

I disagree...the experience these young starters are getting is going to go a long way in the next couple years, and there are some athletes coming out of the middle school program. they're just a young bunch will little football experience, dont write them off yet

Your showing your lack of football knowledge or just being a total ***hole. I read in the paper they had over 200yds rushing and could move the ball at will. I guess play calling caused all the fumbles. The line must have blocked someone up front to gain that many yards. This team is young and is showing it. But I guess that the coach's fault to.

d---head95 yes im not a football coach but it is sickning to see great talent being wasted at the varisty level. if you rush for 1000yds a game and cant put it in the end zone that sounds like somebody like you are calling the plays. w.c. football is like the presidential election we need change..... yea and d---head95 it will be fun being your pen pal for the rest of the season...and by the way did you read the final score in the paper...

Coach Madewell is the only coach in recent memory to turn the WC Pioneer program around. He has a young team and they are well coached! Trust me, there is nothing wrong with your football team that age and experience can't fix. Be patient, the last thing your program needs is a shake up at the top. Chris is a good man and a good coach. Also, there is nothing wrong with the VEER offense. The QB does a good job with it and it will improve with time.

Coach Madewell is the only coach in recent memory to turn the WC Pioneer program around. He has a young team and they are well coached! Trust me, there is nothing wrong with your football team that age and experience can't fix. Be patient, the last thing your program needs is a shake up at the top. Chris is a good man and a good coach. Also, there is nothing wrong with the VEER offense. The QB does a good job with it and it will improve with time.

ela with all respect to you and your team but i totally disagree chis is a great man and thats it ...

ela with all respect to you and your team but i totally disagree chis is a great man and thats it ...

All I know is that he was the head coach when that program was turned around and I don't think a loss to an undefeated team in week one or the loss on Friday is worthy of such talk. We can agree to disagree but from one coach to another, he has a very young team with a lot of sophomores in starting roles. The Pioneers have some good young talent, if they stay together and work as a team, they will improve throughout the season.