Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devin will help during spring and probably help as a non faculty position coach in the fall. He will not be OC or DC. The amount of money available to pay coaches is negotiated with the teacher's union and voted on by their membership. They tend to not favor coaching raises since it dilutes the monies that would go to all teachers not just coaches. Carlton Flatt and Bill Price are the only coaches I can recall to inquire about jobs here that money was their main issue. Some coaches that have been pursued said they were not interested due to it being a bad career move and some have had money issues. Most experienced coaches will go where they have a chance to win a championship and most know that it is most likely not here anytime soon even though we are improving each year.

you got to have the players buy in to the system. rackely has had most of the kids and i don't think they will respond to him. i hope they turn it around but i don't think this is the way to go. the kids don't believe in the system or there would be a bigger turnout for practice. it seems to me there may be bigger problems in the coaching staff that nobody knows about. is the carwash sat?

Ok thanks! I just hate to hear that he was just one of the few that seemed to know what he was doing.....

I wish the powers that be would leave the football program alone and look more closer at the basketball programs..They seem to be in alot worse shape than football. Before anyone says anything YES I know that the basketball programs are in a "tough" bracket. But come on.....surely something could be done......

I wish the powers that be would leave the football program alone and look more closer at the basketball programs..They seem to be in alot worse shape than football. Before anyone says anything YES I know that the basketball programs are in a "tough" bracket. But come on.....surely something could be done......

Amen to that !!!