Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

I am not necessarily against Rackley and I do not know the Cotton man. I'm just saying if you fire a man and give a reason for it in the paper then replace him with someone with the same lack of qualifications then you've contradicted yourself. Rackley, when he had the talent there, did an admirable job at the middle school. I just hope these young kids that are being screwed around with by the administration will remember this when they are old enough to vote, since the voters now can't seem to get it. Good luck Pioneers there are some people in this county that care about you, the players and not about the good ole boy network.

my bad i apoligize i took it the wrong way. and i agree with you about there's people in this county that support the pioneers no matter what or who is coaching. but i will also say we need alot of people at the booster club meeting,voting, i read these post about people caring but i don't see all these people helping at fund raisers,field work, camp. and you may help alot but i'm just expressing my thoughts

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time is the scrimmage tommorrow night? Is it at Nunley Stadium? Are they going to have a Blue-White game or does this end spring practice. I hope to be there to see what the team looks like against someone new to hit.

Don't forget Saturday May 17, PYFL yard sale. Help support the FUTURE of Pioneer football.

What time does the yardsale start and are you accepting clothes donation for it? I also heard a rumor that the youth field was going to be turned over, worked and re-seeded. That would be a really nice upgrade.

Nitro, don't forget my hat tomorrow night!

What time does the yardsale start and are you accepting clothes donation for it? I also heard a rumor that the youth field was going to be turned over, worked and re-seeded. That would be a really nice upgrade.

No problem! Did you play for Rankin when he was at Smith Co.? I got on their web site the other day and boy is it nice! Player bios, pictures of facilities and past coaches winning percentages and everything! I wish WC had something like that.

See ya tonight and GO PIONEERS!!!!

No problem! Did you play for Rankin when he was at Smith Co.? I got on their web site the other day and boy is it nice! Player bios, pictures of facilities and past coaches winning percentages and everything! I wish WC had something like that.

If it rains will they still play tonight?

Yardsale starts at 7am, and yes all donations are appreciated. I don't know if we can turn the field and reseed yet, because we are putting up lights and that took up most of our funds. We could pick the onions and dandelions off the field and open up a salad bar at the concession stand though. We are hoping for a good turnout for the girl's flag league this year. We already have some signed up so it's going good. Someone will be at the field this Saturday if you have any donations, or contact any of the numbers in ad in the news paper. Thanks for any help you can give.

Nitro, It was good to meet you tonight. Thanks for the hat. I'll return the favor next time I make it up to Smith Co. I've seen you around the field a bunch but didn't know who you were. Thanks for the comments on our website to. We have an incredible QB club that has put in countless hours raising funds and working on the facilities. We recently had an open house / dedication for the new indoor practice facility and had players from as far back as the early 60's as guest speakers. I think WC can do the same thing if more people would get involved. Our QB club has sent out letters to former players and from what I hear, got a lot of support in return.

As for the scrimmage tonight, WC looked impressive. I saw quite a bit of aggressiveness out there. Some improvement in technique on both sides of the ball and we'll be in pretty good shape. I think WC may surprise some people this year. GO OWLS & PIONEERS