Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

Lebanon this Thursday @ WCHS practice field. Not sure about time.

What's everyone think about the new addition to the coaching staff? I believe his name is Ron Young. I heard he coached QB's at Carson-Newman and played for the Razorbacks in the 70's.

I think he knows his business. It's going to be interesting to see the progression from now until the first game.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up Nitro14? Everything's good here. Getting ready for another season. Are you going to Lebanon Sat.?

Not much, just trying to get over the yellow jacket encounter from Monday! While weedeating I got attacked and was stung around 16 times below the waist and about 5 above. It's a good thing I'm not allergic to them! Yeah I am planning on going Saturday. Will you be able to? Not sure how long they will go and how many teams will be there, but I've got to get back and get ready for a fishing tourney that night. I love watching these boys compete. Having coached alot of them in the youth league, it has been such a blessing to see them grow into hard working fine young men. They will have a good year and surprise alot of people. These 7 on 7's, lineman challenges and scrimmages against Siegel and Oakland will really help them prepare for the season.

I think he knows his business. It's going to be interesting to see the progression from now until the first game.

owls i've got to meet you and heard good things about you so i'm glad to see you around the game. your input will help, i went to the 7 on 7 and i thought the boys looked good. just like nitro i know alof of the boys and just happy to see how most of them improving year after year. i can't wait till the first game. GO PIONEERS

Not much, just trying to get over the yellow jacket encounter from Monday! While weedeating I got attacked and was stung around 16 times below the waist and about 5 above. It's a good thing I'm not allergic to them! Yeah I am planning on going Saturday. Will you be able to? Not sure how long they will go and how many teams will be there, but I've got to get back and get ready for a fishing tourney that night. I love watching these boys compete. Having coached alot of them in the youth league, it has been such a blessing to see them grow into hard working fine young men. They will have a good year and surprise alot of people. These 7 on 7's, lineman challenges and scrimmages against Siegel and Oakland will really help them prepare for the season.

Oh man, I bet that hurt! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I'm glad to see that you're ok. We're going to run to Crossville in the morning to watch the linemen challenge. Good luck at the fishing tourney.

owls i've got to meet you and heard good things about you so i'm glad to see you around the game. your input will help, i went to the 7 on 7 and i thought the boys looked good. just like nitro i know alof of the boys and just happy to see how most of them improving year after year. i can't wait till the first game. GO PIONEERS

Hey ruapioneer, thank you for your comments. I appreciate the opportunity to work with these young men. They've really worked hard this summer and it shows. GO PIONEERS! .......and you know I've got to throw in a GO OWLS! It just wouldn't be me if I didn't. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

3rd page you guys are slippin ... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> Any news from the mountain today did anyone fall off and have to get piked up on the way down ?

All players completed the run up the mountain from what I was told and coaches as well!

Very impressed with the defense! New offense is coming along also. Thursday's scrimmage against Siegel will be a good test & show where we are. Keep working hard Pioneers, it will pay off when those Friday night lights come on!