Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Pioneers have a chance to do some damage this year. looking at them during practice, they are above and beyond Pioneer teams in the past. the additions to the coaching staff will help. i have spoken personally with coach Young and I believe he is VERY knowledgable when it comes to this sport. I believe all of the guys made it up the mountain, i even heard some of the middle school players may have completed the course as well!...as for the OWLS comments, lets try and keep those to a minimum ha ha

I think the Pioneers have a chance to do some damage this year. looking at them during practice, they are above and beyond Pioneer teams in the past. the additions to the coaching staff will help. i have spoken personally with coach Young and I believe he is VERY knowledgable when it comes to this sport. I believe all of the guys made it up the mountain, i even heard some of the middle school players may have completed the course as well!...as for the OWLS comments, lets try and keep those to a minimum ha ha

Didn't yall scrimmage Siegel yesterday? How did it come out? How did Siegel look?

Didn't yall scrimmage Siegel yesterday? How did it come out? How did Siegel look?

Siegel has some speed and size. IMO, they will give everybody in thier region fits. Good looking RB's that hit it up in the hole quick. They have some discipline & character issues with a few. One player hit WC's (Kyrie Harris) after a play while he was down which caused a sideline clearing brawl. On punt coverage they had a player to hit our return man (Caleb Nortcutt) after he signaled for a fair catch, which was really uncalled for because the only live part was supposed to be the lineman. This was an all day scrimmage of one on one drills, goal line situations, punt team coverage and your regular offense against defense. I only got to see the second half of the day. Siegel scored more TD's in the regular scrimmage and WC scored more in the first and goal drills. Good day of work for both teams and the coaches found out what to work on so they can get better. IMO, for WC we need to keep working to learn the new offense and focus on tackling in the open field.

Sounds like they had a good run at siegel maybe we can do some damage this year...If we do one thing right lets atleast give CC a better game than last year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know me better than that! Hey, I'm appropriately attired at the appropriate time!

I'm glad to see the excitement building up like it is this year.

big week for warren county football on all levels.....high school has two scrimmages at oakland and at home...middle school at woodbury and baxter

Welcome to coacht pioneerfan54! Look forward to your insight during the season. Do you know if the Baxter scrimmage for the middle school is at home? If so, what time? Saturday was a good day for the Pioneers and the annual road block, media day and pool party. The tailgate party on the 16th should be bigger than last year! Glad to see the community getting behind these players. A big "thumbs up" to our sports editor for the article in the paper yesterday! Glad to see him doing well and back covering sports!

Welcome to coacht pioneerfan54! Look forward to your insight during the season. Do you know if the Baxter scrimmage for the middle school is at home? If so, what time? Saturday was a good day for the Pioneers and the annual road block, media day and pool party. The tailgate party on the 16th should be bigger than last year! Glad to see the community getting behind these players. A big "thumbs up" to our sports editor for the article in the paper yesterday! Glad to see him doing well and back covering sports!

Nitro, you heading up to Baxter for the middle school jamboree? I hope we have a good turnout for it. The kids are working hard and deserve the support.