Pearl-Cohn vs. Station Camp(rematch week 10)

NotToShabby

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind your business. I'll talk about it until this time next year if I want to. By the way, where is h'ville playing Friday?

If you want to brag on Pearl Cohn, shouldn't you at least go to the thread of this week's game? Just at thought. By the it's too bad Pearl Cohn doesn't come and scrimmage us anymore, I would love to see us kill them....again.

If you want to brag on Pearl Cohn, shouldn't you at least go to the thread of this week's game? Just at thought. By the it's too bad Pearl Cohn doesn't come and scrimmage us anymore, I would love to see us kill them....again.

It was a SCRIMMAGE in the month of August????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Wow!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Somebody close this thread. This game was played two weeks ago and on top of that Hendersonville was done playing like a month ago last time I checked.

At least HHS has a good looking cheerleading coach though because she is on!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

It was a SCRIMMAGE in the month of August????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Wow!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Somebody close this thread. This game was played two weeks ago and on top of that Hendersonville was done playing like a month ago last time I checked.

At least HHS has a good looking cheerleading coach though because she is on!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

She must be big and beefy....

She's got the "Sumner County" female thing behind her. You being from WH know all about that huh????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I believe you got that cheatham county thing going, from what I've been told. You being from cheatham know all about that, yep.....