MR. FOOTBALL FINALISTS

Big Country

No Dangerfield?

Didn't play well enough in the second half of the season ruse /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The list is correct. I have some differences but all in all the kids on the list are deserving.

I just would have liked to see Grubbs from Greenbrier make the lineman list and Reed from Station Camp make the kicker list.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moto please don't tell they may take it away

I was just joking. They knew what position(s) he played. The awards are for "back" and "lineman" but not everybody fits into that mold. It's totally fair to include him in the lineman category and he is very deserving. If I had to guess, I'd say that Matlock will win based on notoriety (plus he's really good from what I hear; hence the notoriety) but Aaron can hold his own. Congrats again.

I was just joking. They knew what position(s) he played. The awards are for "back" and "lineman" but not everybody fits into that mold. It's totally fair to include him in the lineman category and he is very deserving. If I had to guess, I'd say that Matlock will win based on notoriety (plus he's really good from what I hear; hence the notoriety) but Aaron can hold his own. Congrats again.

I know, I was just kidding you, but I don't know why they just don't go ahead and call it the best offensive and defensive players if they are going to keep giving just two awards. I wonder what other states do as far as football awards. I have to say I'm so proud for Aaron.

Didn't play well enough in the second half of the season ruse /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The list is correct. I have some differences but all in all the kids on the list are deserving.

I just would have liked to see Grubbs from Greenbrier make the lineman list and Reed from Station Camp make the kicker list.

Big Country.

I understand the nature of the beast. I don't think the list is correct; however, you are right to say that the kids that are on the list are deserving. I'll leave it at that.

ruse?

This really does not have anything to do with Mr. Football but it does have to do with one of the players up for it. Marco Dailey, winner of last years Mr. Football and probably this years Mr. Football.... Has anyone heard anything about where he is going to play college ball at, if he is going to play. What schools are looking at him. I have not heard anything about this, most kids are making their final decisions on where to go and I have not even heard of anywhere this kid has in mind... I understand he may not be D1 material, probably isn't... but who's looking at him... Can someone help me out.... What's going on..... By the way, he should def win over Jordan from Bruceton and Carr from McKinzie...... Good luck to all...

This really does not have anything to do with Mr. Football but it does have to do with one of the players up for it. Marco Dailey, winner of last years Mr. Football and probably this years Mr. Football.... Has anyone heard anything about where he is going to play college ball at, if he is going to play. What schools are looking at him. I have not heard anything about this, most kids are making their final decisions on where to go and I have not even heard of anywhere this kid has in mind... I understand he may not be D1 material, probably isn't... but who's looking at him... Can someone help me out.... What's going on..... By the way, he should def win over Jordan from Bruceton and Carr from McKinzie...... Good luck to all...

I may be wrong, But someone said that Marco Dailey dose not have the grades to go any where.

Really..... I can't believe that... I figured a small school like MTP where everyone knows everyone.... I would have figured they would just give the grades to the kid.... You do not have to have that great of a gpa and act to get into APSU, UTM, TSU, if I were them, I would be all after him. THe only positve thing about not getting to play a the next level is that Dailey will realize more so than others, each game may be his last.

Really..... I can't believe that... I figured a small school like MTP where everyone knows everyone.... I would have figured they would just give the grades to the kid.... You do not have to have that great of a gpa and act to get into APSU, UTM, TSU, if I were them, I would be all after him. THe only positve thing about not getting to play a the next level is that Dailey will realize more so than others, each game may be his last.

I heard that from some MTP fan that was standing out side the fence on our side Friday night. Like I said I may be wrong.